Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

The newest ☆ of WiiWareWave has arrived!

+4
NINTENBRO
SkywardL
KokorOtaku
Tsubasa
8 posters
Go down
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

The newest ☆ of WiiWareWave has arrived! Empty The newest ☆ of WiiWareWave has arrived!

October 19th 2012, 12:28 pm
Sup? My little sister Epona told me about this website and I really like it! I'll be posting here alot oh and good job creating such a cool website Rukiafan! Cool
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

The newest ☆ of WiiWareWave has arrived! Empty Re: The newest ☆ of WiiWareWave has arrived!

October 19th 2012, 12:32 pm
Nice to have you here Smile

The newest ☆ of WiiWareWave has arrived! Empty Re: The newest ☆ of WiiWareWave has arrived!

October 19th 2012, 12:46 pm
Thanks! Very Happy
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

October 19th 2012, 12:53 pm
Welcome Tsubasa Smile

I'm a reviewer for 3DS titles mostly and hopefully for Wii U

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 19th 2012, 1:27 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave Tsubasa! It's a little funny, neither Brian nor Raina ever mentioned that she had a brother. Anyways, I hope you become another familiar member.

October 19th 2012, 5:19 pm
Hello Nintenbro and SkywardL it's nice to meet you! Cool
Nintenbro maybe you, me, and Epona can play TV Show King 2 this weekend? She loves that game! Cool
Anonymous

October 19th 2012, 5:45 pm
Welcome aboard the WiiWareWave Cruise Ship next stop Hyrule! I love you
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

October 19th 2012, 5:52 pm
welcome to wiiwarewave

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

The newest ☆ of WiiWareWave has arrived! Captaincanucksigcopy
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

October 19th 2012, 5:59 pm
Tsubasa's already played an audience member in the Mushroom Force show, so I welcomed him there. But I guess I'll make it formal: Welcome to WiiWareWave, Tsubasa! Smile

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 20th 2012, 6:36 pm
Tsubasa, if you and Epona still want to play TV Show King 2 tomorrow, just let me know. Does Raina still have my friend code registered on Brian's previous Wii console. I believe I was probably registered in TV Show King 2 as WiiAboutU.

October 21st 2012, 11:18 am
Welcome Tsubasa! Hope to catch you around the forum. Very Happy Enjoy your stay!

October 21st 2012, 11:43 am
Welcome to WiiWareWave. |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
The newest ☆ of WiiWareWave has arrived! 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)