Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

007 Legends for 3DS! Empty 007 Legends for 3DS!

October 16th 2012, 3:09 pm
I'll want to play this just as much as any other WiiU owner definitely will. There were three James Bond related titles available for the DS in it's lifetime, and this would be an awesome opportunity for the 3DS to receive it's first. I'd just like to know how the rest of our 3DS owner's feel about this topic, so please participate in this poll. The more attention that is brought to this subject, the better the chances are that we the consumer will have an influence over this decision. Also, be sure to voice your opinion's in the comment's section below.

Rukiafan, could you or another staff member please add the following poll question and option's to this thread? Also, could you please set the poll to last for 60 days, since that's exactly how long I set the same poll to last for @ http://fallenangels.forumotions.net/

Poll Question: Should Activision or another third-party developer produce a 3DS version of 007 Legends?

Poll Option's:
YES
NEUTRAL
NO

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)