Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Prediction: Nintendo Direct to announce a new Mario Kart 7 Update Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnDE90pFzZg_LQRFjdqa2kLud5Ufa5NsmHq_TF2IWbAB2jygEX

This morning, a typical Thursday morning routine to check on whats new on the Nintendo eShop, I noticed something was missing on the little 3DS digital shop. The Mario Kart 7 Update (Ver. 1.1) is no longer shown on the lower row of the main menu when scrolling to the far right. Then coincidentally on the same day, a new Nintendo Direct for North America was announced.

This leads me to believe that the upcoming Nintendo Direct will announce a new Mario Kart 7 update. This update might even feature addition tracks and characters. This might be the reason why we haven't heard from Retro Studios in awhile.

What do you predict will announce at the upcoming Nintendo Direct?

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Biorn the Viking
That is rather strange. I am with you in believing this Nintendo Direct event may have something to do with Mario Kart 7. I guess we'll find out soon!
NINTENBRO
That would show Nintendo's customer's that they appreciate our support just as much as these indie developers have been lately. In the future, offering new and exciting content for free may become a way of repairing broken games that never sold very well. Which would show just how important and influential customer feedback really is.
TheGingerDoctor
My guess is an update to Mario Kart 7 AND the full retail release as a digital download! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
If the full version is for DL I want to transfer my card data, because I don't wanna restart, but I do wanna have it digital
KokorOtaku
NSMB2 DLC apparently
NINTENBRO
Ah... Should've guessed, huh?
Komicturtle
Interesting thought..
LizofDoom
What is with that floating Iwata head hosting the Japanese Nintendo Direct? Prediction: Nintendo Direct to announce a new Mario Kart 7 Update 1625187496
KokorOtaku
^its from oni training
Akatsuki
Iwata Senpai looks like Andross at least I think that is the bosses english name from Starfox. Laughing
TheGingerDoctor
That's correct, Akatsuki. I think Oni Kawashima looks scary. pale
Amufungal
Hee hee Iwata looks so funny as floating hands with a head Smile
NINTENBRO
Ringofungal wrote:Hee hee Iwata looks so funny as floating hands with a head Smile
Or a floating head with hands. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)