Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What Have You Been Playing Lately?Today at 3:13 amRyanNerdyGamerYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 3:07 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Nintendo of Australia has finally announced their release date and pricing for the console. Both Australia and New Zealand will be joining Europe on November 30th for WiiU's launch.

WiiU Press Event: Nintendo of Australia Announce Release Date & Pricing Nintendo_wii_u_black

The basic set will cost the consumer $349.95, whereas the premium set will cost $429.95. Titles which will be available on launch day are as follows: New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendo Land, Fifa 13, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and Mass Effect 3.

Source: http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?action=news&nid=2291

Comments

Aussiegamer
The WiiU is not as expensive as I had feared, but this will not be a first day purchase on my part. :-/
NINTENBRO
Why does the deluxe package cost more in Australia, in comparison to the standard package?
Aussiegamer
I do not know mate. :-/
NINTENBRO
So I guess they're just charging you guys an additional $20 for NintendoLand, and that's horrible. You'd think NOE could work something out, so Australians aren't forced to pay for importation costs. Which is most likely why videogames cost a percentage more there.
Inoue79
Most likely, but Australians make more than we Americans do on average so it's not as bad as it seems. Smile
Kangaroozoo
Expensive. Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)