Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Kotaku has confirmed that WiiU games will be priced at $59.99, an increase compared to Wii's library which is priced at $49.99.

Nintendo: WiiU Software Priced At $59.99 50

Source: Click here

Comments

NINTENBRO
September 13th 2012, 4:54 pmNINTENBRO
This increase in software prices should be expected by everyone. It's only ten more dollars for a much higher percentage of increase in budget and quality.
SkywardL
September 13th 2012, 5:41 pmSkywardL
It's worth it, unlike 3DS retail price Wink
sdw4527
September 13th 2012, 5:57 pmsdw4527
Man, Nintendo is going expensive with this console. It looks amazing though. I'll probably buy it when there are good deals on it. Right now, it's just too expensive.
Anonymous
September 13th 2012, 6:00 pmGuest
@Nintenbro Increase in content yes, but not necessarily an increase in quality.
I think the Super Nintendo was the best system for the sheer number quality games it had. Smile
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
September 13th 2012, 7:40 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
I agree with Kushina retro games were simply more fun.
NINTENBRO
September 13th 2012, 8:03 pmNINTENBRO
Kushina, I don't disagree with you at all about retro gaming. Heck, even the Gameboy had more quality titles than the Wii console does! I was actually referring to the quality of graphics, special effects, music and sound effects. I wasn't referring to storyline, character, charm and overall gameplay quality. Which would be dictated wholly by the standard's and personalitie's of the developers, and we all know that Nintendo sets the bar high with their standards.
Komicturtle
September 13th 2012, 8:06 pmKomicturtle
I see a lot of games like Rayman Origins and Scribblenauts for $50. Depends on software....
Akatsuki
September 13th 2012, 8:46 pmAkatsuki
Most PS3 and XBox 360 new releases are now the equivalence of 40 USD here in Japan! Cool
Akatsuki
September 13th 2012, 8:47 pmAkatsuki
Sorry if my English doesn't make much sense. Embarassed
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)