Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
gamerace
gamerace

3DS XL - Where's the second circle pad? Empty 3DS XL - Where's the second circle pad?

June 22nd 2012, 7:29 am
So as rumoured Nintendo has now announced a 3DS XL (why they didn't do this during E3 is beyond me).

While there are many benefits to this new version, many are shocked that there is still no second circle pad included despite it being needed for some games.

Thoughts?
Anonymous

3DS XL - Where's the second circle pad? Empty Re: 3DS XL - Where's the second circle pad?

June 22nd 2012, 11:55 am
I heard that there won't be a charging station included with the 3DS XL. Sad
gamerace
gamerace

3DS XL - Where's the second circle pad? Empty Re: 3DS XL - Where's the second circle pad?

June 22nd 2012, 11:56 am
Supposedly it has a more powerful battery though.
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

June 22nd 2012, 12:19 pm
How much do you think it will cost to buy a charging station for the 3DS XL?

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
3DS XL - Where's the second circle pad? 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

June 22nd 2012, 3:04 pm
The charging station / AC Adapter will be including in NA packaging of 3DS XL.

Sold separately for Europe and Japan regions.

Tasuki
Tasuki

June 22nd 2012, 9:58 pm
My thoughts. Truthfully I think it was a dumb move on Nintendo's part not having a second circle pad built into this one. It is because of that that I wont be getting the 3DSXL instead I will just wait for that Nyko Power Pad Pro comes out. Now if they come out with a revised 3DS with a second circle pad attached than I will get that one for sure.
Tinglemaster
Tinglemaster

June 22nd 2012, 11:37 pm
I agree with Tasuki this is why I won't get a 3DS XL.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 7th 2012, 3:28 am
Tasuki wrote:Now if they come out with a revised 3DS with a second circle pad attached than I will get that one for sure.
So... You're getting a WiiU dude? Smile

July 8th 2012, 9:17 pm
Nintenbro wrote:
Tasuki wrote:Now if they come out with a revised 3DS with a second circle pad attached than I will get that one for sure.
So... You're getting a WiiU dude? Smile

Yeah I will get a Wii U. I hecka want to try Arkham City on the Wii U even though I have played it on PC. Also New Super Mario Wii U looks too good to pass up either.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 8th 2012, 9:20 pm
I will have to wait to purchase a Wii U, but I'll get one eventually. Wink

3DS XL - Where's the second circle pad? 19654

3DS XL - Where's the second circle pad? 87457210

3DS XL - Where's the second circle pad? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)