Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down

Total Votes : 4          

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

3DS Q&A Empty 3DS Q&A

June 8th 2012, 7:50 pm
I created this thread specifically for any and all 3DS related questions anyone may have. I'm finally about to have a 3DS of my own soon, and I'm probably going to have at least a few inquiries.

Last edited by WiiAboutU on June 8th 2012, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

3DS Q&A Empty Re: 3DS Q&A

June 8th 2012, 7:53 pm
I ordered my Flame Red 3DS from Amazon, and it was listed as being in new condition. Can anybody inform me if there are any tell tale signs it's still factory sealed and has never been opened? Like should there be a clear sticker over the tab that opens the box containing the 3DS?

Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

June 8th 2012, 8:07 pm
I bought mine used sorry Sad

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

June 9th 2012, 4:54 pm
There should be a Nintendo seal sticker on the 3DS box but it's not exactly a telltale sign of if it's new or not Neutral

3DS Q&A Star_o10
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

June 9th 2012, 5:33 pm
Don't worry about it Staroceancrazy, but thanks for your input. I already received a very thorough and extensive answer at NLife.

KingreX32, I really didn't need you to activate a poll in this thread my friend. I don't believe I asked for one either, but thanks for your effort my friend. Smile

Admin

June 10th 2012, 10:00 am
srry bout that dude.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

3DS Q&A Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

June 12th 2012, 1:22 pm
I have another 3DS question for you guys. I was trying to transfer over my Mii from my Wii console onto my 3DS, but I just couldn't seem to do it. I followed the onscreen instructions, but the A, B, 1 and hold 2 button combo didn't do anything. Can anybody please inform me if I'm not doing something right? I basically just went into the Mii edit screen on my Wii, and just tried to copy the same configuration on my 3DS.

June 12th 2012, 1:33 pm
I went and performed a transfer myself so I could help you better. Here's what I did:

1. Load up the Mii Channel on your Wii
2. Press A, B, 1, and then hold down the 2 button until "Begin Wireless Communication?" shows up on the screen
3. Load up the Mii Channel on the 3DS and press send/receive, select "Mii Channel (Wii)"
4. The rest should be obvious. After pressing "yes" on the Wii, communication will begin and your Wii will pop up on the 3DS as a place to draw Miis from

Last edited by Yoshi on June 12th 2012, 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

June 12th 2012, 1:36 pm
Alright, thanks Yoshi. I must not have held down on the 2 button long enough, or something. I'll try again, and let you know how it goes.

June 12th 2012, 1:38 pm
The problem might also be that you can't execute the trick anymore. If someone on the console has already done the A, B, 1, 2 thing, a new icon will appear on the bottom right side of the screen that says "Connect to DS". Use that one instead.

June 12th 2012, 2:58 pm
It worked this time Yoshi, but now I have another problem. The 3DS won't allow me to change my personal Mii character. Is there some way I can change the personal Mii on my friend card? Also, how do I add the stationary my friends send me? Someone sent me a bunch of stationary, but it's not in my stationary options.

June 12th 2012, 3:07 pm
It's understandable you wouldn't know how do that part. It requires you to go in the StreetPass Plaza of all places. Surprised

1. Go to the StreetPass Mii Plaza and select the Mii that is currently your personal Mii
2. Select "Mii Settings", then "StreetPass Settings".
3. Pick the Mii you want to be your personal Mii from the list. It may or may not work with your imported Mii, so hope for the best...

As for the Swap Note stationary troubles, I wish I could help more but I rarely use it.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

June 12th 2012, 3:19 pm
Thanks dude. I wouldn't have figured that out for a very longtime. lol

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)