Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
From E3 2011 to 2012: The Wii U Tablet is a Nintendo Console WiiUControllerchanges
One of the two designs will be shown in just a few days away

Today it will be a brief discussion about what we learned about Wii U from E3 2011 and the revolution that would be reveal for the new Nintendo console at E3 2012.

Last year, we Nintendo fans got a sneak preview of the Wii U Tablet controller during the Nintendo Conference. Before the Wii U announcement, Satoru Iwata confirmed that they would be presenting their new console. If the rumor about the unique controller was turn out to be true, by this point that we think the tablet controller was just a peripheral for the Nintendo Wii thankfully vanish from our minds just like the reality of the Vitality Sensor. Unfortunately, the sneak preview video mistakenly brought back that concept; I’m looking at you Wii Fit. While the video did astonish us with the ideas, the presentation is indefinable and not ready. After the conference was over, a question came to our minds:
Is the Wii U Tablet the actual console for Wii U?

This year, E3 2012 will officially answer this question during the live conference. The answer is an “emphatic absolutely.” Keep in mind that the actual console does exist and it was shown as a cameo appearance at last year’s conference. I like to confess on something, I don’t like the console design for Wii U. Not only that it looks like a bulky Nintendo Wii redesign, the fact that the system is not design to have a stand plate like the previous launch Wii design makes the system feel flat (pun intended). Furthermore, it is likely that the Wii U Tablet controller will have a docking station that makes it stand up is more likely that Nintendo does what the tablet controller to be an ideal console experience for Wii U. There will be downloadable games that are experience exclusively for the Wii U Tablet and the controller will probably support it’s own SD card. The arrival of optional digital downloads will selfishly suppress the Wii U console into a wireless power adapter for the controller. Once we’re owners of the Wii U, we’ll eventually remember fondly on the tablet and visually less remember on the actual console.

Are you going to be impress with the actually Wii U console as well as the Tablet controller? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Previous From E3 2011 to 2012 articles:
What E3 means for 3DS owners
Every Nintendo Conference is an Anniversary

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
This controller. Ive said it many times. Its great but im scared of how expensive its going to be.
KeAfan7
I'm not going to be able to purchase a WiiU for a couple years, so it's up to the staff that have the funds to be early adoptors of the console to review WiiU games I'll still try to review games once in a while for the Wii and Wii download services.....omg when am I going to beat Xenoblade and finish the review lol. Shocked
KingreX32
Im hopign the rumours are true, and the console wil indeed launch for $299 at least thats affordable.
Megatron2000
So the controller is considered a console by itself? Then what is the unit for? |/
KingreX32
I dont think so
Trinity33
@KingreX32 I think it's possible, but the tablet will most likely only work if you're within a few hundred yards from the console.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)