Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

What does your DS Collection Look like. Empty What does your DS Collection Look like.

April 25th 2012, 8:47 am
Before I got Online on my wii I was an avid DS gamer. I had a huge library of games.

What does your DS Collection Look like. Hahaha

What does your DS Collection Look like. Dscollection

What does your DS Collection Look like. Oldcollection

But now it dosent look like that anymore. So I ask you guys. What do your ds collections look like

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What does your DS Collection Look like. Captaincanucksigcopy
Demonic
Demonic
Admin

What does your DS Collection Look like. Empty Re: What does your DS Collection Look like.

April 25th 2012, 9:50 am
Poor, very poor. Razz I've only got the Professor Layton games at the moment. However I've recently bought Advance Wars: Dark Conflict and Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings... so 5 if you want to call it that.

I mainly have 3DS games and eShop titles now. Razz

What does your DS Collection Look like. Empty Re: What does your DS Collection Look like.

April 25th 2012, 6:19 pm
I would take a picture of my DS shelf, but the lighting in my room where they are stored is rather poor and would make it impossible to discern the names of any titles.

It's a reasonable collection though, around 50-60 games after having sold 15-20. I hope SKTTR drops in if his DS collection is anything like his Wii hoard. Surprised

Admin

April 26th 2012, 8:15 am
use natural lighting from outside. The best kinda lighting there is.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What does your DS Collection Look like. Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)