Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Jnes5
Jnes5
RUMOR: More developers bringing more unannounced Wii U games ? + more ! Nintendo-WiiU-2012

But then again... this might sound fake as well...

A source claims that a concept artist working with a developer studio that's associated with Electronic Arts, revealed that a new Dead Space game is being worked on the Wii U as well as other consoles courtesy of the Visceral games.

And another game that EA is going to bring is surprisingly, Overstrike, a game that's being developed by Insomiac games, most known for their Resistance and Ratchet & Clank games that are exclusive to Sony's Playstation, it is being said that now Insomiac games have recieved the Wii U development kits and they are bringing Overstrike to the Wii U.

And lastly, Crytek, who is a partner with Electronic Arts, is working with EA for them to publish the long awaited TimeSplitters 4 for the Wii U, and that it will be announced this year at E3.

Other relevant information is that there is over 150-200 Wii U games currently in development and that Nintendo is planning to announce numerous partnerships and collaborations regarding the Wii U at this year's E3.

To be honest, sounds too good to be true... but who knows ? this MIGHT come true somewhat seeing how EA has said that they are working hard with Nintendo in terms of partnership back in Nintendo's E3 2011 press conference.

Source: game0n.net

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

pinkiepie
that's awesome. hope the wii-u gets more RPGs!
KingreX32
Wow Just WOW. Insomniac, Crytek Thats amazing. Im really loking forward to this console.
PhoenixSage
The question is not whether the WiiU will be good or not but rather will it be affordable enough to sell enough units because if this generation is any example the most expensive console will trail significantly behind the competition D:
I think these rumors are true but it just means that Wii could be looking at the most expensive game console in history D:
Marth
I don't think Nintendo would have the audacity to make it that pricey after its cheap past successes and the expensive 3DS, but I can only hope they don't. Looking at the controller and hearing about the system's power, though, it's worrisome..
Megatron2000
I think Nintendo is trying too hard to make a multimedia system that does everything and it will likely backfire since almost nobody will buy a $2000< home console D|
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)