Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
Bazooka
Bazooka

Maka Wuhu Ettiquette Empty Maka Wuhu Ettiquette

January 29th 2012, 11:26 pm
As most of you may know Mario Kart 7 has a lame game-breaking glitch in its Maka Wuhu course. I don't like how it forces people who don't like glitching to have to use it in order to even stand a chance of winning. That said what are your policies for racing Maka Wuhu?

I won't glitch if playing in a community or if the other racers are playing fair.
Nell TU
Nell TU

Maka Wuhu Ettiquette Empty Re: Maka Wuhu Ettiquette

January 30th 2012, 12:00 am
I dislike cheating on online games Mad

January 30th 2012, 12:40 am
I don't like using these sorts of glitches online, but I won't get mad if someone else does it. They're simply trying to win using every tactic at their disposal. Yes, it's annoying, but they're entitled to continue doing it if Nintendo has no plans to remove it.

...Just like I'm entitled to feel a sick sense of satisfaction stopping them from pulling off the glitch via mass item spamming. Twisted Evil

February 8th 2012, 6:13 pm
These glitches are a part of the game, but I still hate how many people use the cursed glitch Evil or Very Mad

June 16th 2012, 2:32 pm
The problem was fixed by an official patch so all's good. victory

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)