October 26th 2011, 3:14 pm
October 26th 2011, 4:42 pm
You wonder how many times Nintendo can pull themselves out of problems like this. Now that the casual gamers have bought a Wii, played it for a little while, and now leave it gathering dust or selling it, it is going to be very difficult to get them to buy the next Nintendo product because most of these consumers would not want to pay any more money for a games system. Losing a lot of these consumers means they could go back into their N64/Gamecube days (they probably will still be better off than from those days), where their first party titles will be keeping them alive.
- AmufungalAdminSuper Coinage!This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!
October 26th 2011, 6:41 pm
Why all the doom and gloom? Nintendo is still not in any financial trouble just yet
- Nintendo loses nearly $1 billion as Wii sales plummet
- eshop: Armillo V.1.1. Patch Approved By Nintendo of America, Expected To Release On Friday!
- Activision Purchases King for $5.9 Billion Dollars
- Sony loses $5.5 billion in from April 1st 2011- March 31st 2012
- Ubisoft: "We Expected WiiU To Release A Lot Sooner"
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum