Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

Could Video Game Universes Actually Exist?

+3
GhastlyRockets
KingreX32
Sushi Maestro
7 posters
Go down
Sushi Maestro
Sushi Maestro

Could Video Game Universes Actually Exist? Empty Could Video Game Universes Actually Exist?

October 17th 2011, 3:35 pm
Scientists have theorized that the universe is infinite, and that there actually are parallel universes.

Think about it! In some parallel universe, the atoms have arranged themselves in such a way that makes Mario and his fat nose. Or, if you believe that the universe is infinite, SR388 and Tallon IV actually exist. Now, keep in mind that the laws of physics may or may not change, so people might be able to violate those laws.

This means that if faster-than-light travel were possible, Earthlings could someday visit those planets.

I'm not proposing a scientific hypothesis, just exaggerating existing scientific hypotheses. In other words, don't take this thread too seriously.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Could Video Game Universes Actually Exist? Empty Re: Could Video Game Universes Actually Exist?

October 17th 2011, 4:40 pm
Assuming you believe in The M theory. its quite possible. Although even if FTL travel were possible you still could real parallel universes as they exist out of our space-time. You would basically have to leave your universe to find and enter another. Which is impossible. No matter how fast your capable of going.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Could Video Game Universes Actually Exist? Captaincanucksigcopy
GhastlyRockets
GhastlyRockets

Could Video Game Universes Actually Exist? Empty Re: Could Video Game Universes Actually Exist?

October 17th 2011, 10:38 pm
I would love to visit the Final Fantasy VII version of Ivalice and meet Cloud,Aeris,Tifa and the others and assuming I was no longer bound by our universe's laws and rules I would join their party king

*Formerly known as GhastlyHaunting*
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 17th 2011, 11:56 pm
Lately, physicists have been theorizing that alternate dimensions/universes may exist parallel to ours. They also theorize that if they do exist, they would be infinite in numbers. Which would allow for every and any possibility to manifest. Hmmm...

October 18th 2011, 12:03 am
Mamamia wrote:Scientists have theorized that the universe is infinite, and that there actually are parallel universes.

Think about it! In some parallel universe, the atoms have arranged themselves in such a way that makes Mario and his fat nose. Or, if you believe that the universe is infinite, SR388 and Tallon IV actually exist. Now, keep in mind that the laws of physics may or may not change, so people might be able to violate those laws.

This means that if faster-than-light travel were possible, Earthlings could someday visit those planets.

I'm not proposing a scientific hypothesis, just exaggerating existing scientific hypotheses. In other words, don't take this thread too seriously.
I don't believe the universe can be infinite in itself, if scientists have proven that it's expanding right as we speak. Unless your traveling at a slower speed than that of the expansion, then of course it would never end. lol
I believe this expansion is caused by the simple relative forces of gravity displacement.

Last edited by WiiAboutU on October 18th 2011, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 18th 2011, 12:16 am
Anyway you look at it, this discussion is theoretical and therefore moot. Now I really wish I had the WiiShop points to purchase Art Style: Orbient. lol
Mario fan of the 80s
Mario fan of the 80s

October 18th 2011, 12:19 am
This might be off-topic but I would enjoy travelling to the world of Naruto and meeting the characters in that world Very Happy

October 18th 2011, 12:22 am
No, your not off topic Mario fan of the 80's. We're just on a whole nudda level. lol

October 18th 2011, 1:37 am
The probably do the problem is supposedly the universe doubles in size every second for eternity so the bigger it gets the faster it grows so humans will never see another dimension however we will see other worlds someday victory
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

October 18th 2011, 6:24 am
Well if we are compiling a list id love to cheak out the world of pokemon. I always wanted an Onix.
I also would mind checking out the Left 4 dead universe. Fighting off zombies with my 3 closest friends. Im down for that.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Could Video Game Universes Actually Exist? Captaincanucksigcopy
SheldonTheGenius
SheldonTheGenius

October 19th 2011, 12:34 am
Bazooka wrote:The probably do the problem is supposedly the universe doubles in size every second for eternity so the bigger it gets the faster it grows so humans will never see another dimension however we will see other worlds someday victory
lol what!? Someone call the grammar police because that post is wrong on so many levels Laughing
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 19th 2011, 12:58 am
Chocobo977 wrote:
Bazooka wrote:The probably do the problem is supposedly the universe doubles in size every second for eternity so the bigger it gets the faster it grows so humans will never see another dimension however we will see other worlds someday victory
lol what!? Someone call the grammar police because that post is wrong on so many levels Laughing
Yeah, that and I really don't think the universe can be doubling in size every second either. If it was, I think galaxies would be seperating away from each other at a much faster rate than they are. lol
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)