Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
On September 22nd, 2011 in News
WiiU Daily
Battlefield 3 dev: we definitely see potential in the Wii U Battlefield-3-wiiu

Battlefield 3 is one of the most anticipated upcoming games this year, and was showcased for the Wii U at E3 this summer. According to Patrick Liu, developer at DICE, they definitely see the potential of the Wii U, but are looking for a “breakthrough idea” first. Liu said in a recent interview with the Official Nintendo Magazine:

“We definitely see potential in the Wii U, but I wish I had the breakthrough idea for how to exploit the new controller. We’re definitely looking into what kind of new stuff we can do with Wii U.”

We previously reported that DICE developers still haven’t gone to work on a Wii U version of Battlefield 3, opting instead to use all their resources on finishing the game for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. According to the report, development on Battlefield 3 won’t start until mid-2012, with a release date sometime in 2013.

Source

Im looking forward to this. Thoughts?

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Battlefield 3 dev: we definitely see potential in the Wii U Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Punnyguy
The Wii U is going to be the most hardcore system ever Surprised
Jnes5
While this is nothing new since this was mentioned at Nintendo's E3 press conference of this year, I am really excited about how this game will look like on the Wii U ! Smile
SheldonTheGenius
September 26th 2011, 1:04 pmSheldonTheGenius
I'm looking forward to all the great Wii U titles Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)