Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on October 5th 2011, 10:18 pm
A Game & Watch avatar?

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Pbucket

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on October 5th 2011, 11:20 pm
@Marioman18 wrote:A Game & Watch avatar?
I made it myself, fellow Mario fan. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on October 5th 2011, 11:36 pm
It's Game and Watch Smile

Objection! photo 634142902458092890-Objection.jpg

on October 6th 2011, 12:54 am
@KingreX32 wrote:OBJECTION!!!!

on October 6th 2011, 4:18 am
The Heartless are so cold and...well...heartless. Neutral

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on October 6th 2011, 11:09 am
What a big nose Razz
JK it's actually quite cool looking Wink

on October 6th 2011, 11:16 am
It's about time that Link takes a break and let's Navi do some of the work.

on October 6th 2011, 11:24 am
Awww the red and white Wiis are in love I love you

on October 6th 2011, 11:30 am
Yeah, the red Wii was white but it's blushing at the moment.

on October 6th 2011, 11:54 am
I think you spilt some ketchup on one of your wiis Laughing

on October 6th 2011, 7:41 pm
I AM LUIGI. PLEASE INSERT FLOWER.

on October 7th 2011, 12:26 am
Look everyone, it's a fossilized avatar!

on October 7th 2011, 2:13 am
It's tWiins! Very Happy

on October 7th 2011, 2:18 am
Alright, we can lock this topic now, because it doesn't get better then those last two posts. lol

on October 7th 2011, 12:08 pm
Um.....are your wiis married Question

on October 7th 2011, 1:12 pm
So pretty I love you

on October 7th 2011, 5:00 pm
So robotic Razz

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on October 8th 2011, 6:29 am
So..... DigiDestined Razz

on October 8th 2011, 1:42 pm
Such a pylon Razz

on October 9th 2011, 2:37 am
So Dragon Quest Warrior Quest... tongue

on October 9th 2011, 5:49 am
So... Fossilized....

on October 9th 2011, 11:30 am
A pylon SERIOUSLY lol!

on October 9th 2011, 2:40 pm
Yes! That's one of my favourite supporting characters of all time! Whenever she says "Hey! Listen!", you'd better believe I listen to what she says! I sometimes even play Saria's Song just to talk to her! Navi FTW!! xD
And before you ask, I am near incapable of speaking or comprehending sarcasm, kinda like Sheldon. Neutral

on October 9th 2011, 4:38 pm
What a neat looking Game & Watch avatar Surprised

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 4679814

on October 10th 2011, 2:02 am
What the heck! That's the best avatar I've ever seen Surprised

on October 10th 2011, 1:51 pm
Killer Bobbys and the Quest for the Magic Carrot! rabbit

on October 10th 2011, 4:21 pm
Game 'n' watch tango?

on October 10th 2011, 4:48 pm
Your name is Andy lol.

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Pbucket

on October 10th 2011, 5:02 pm
Did you just notice that? Wink

Mario is ice skating.

on October 10th 2011, 6:49 pm
You are a moderator Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 4679814

on October 10th 2011, 10:37 pm
Heehee your avatar is so Laughing

on October 11th 2011, 2:00 am
I hereby dub thee Cardcaptor Sakura "Kero Baros" Cardcaptors

@Staroceancrazy wrote:
@SonicKnuckles wrote:
@Tech101 wrote:With the news of a new Yu Yu Hakusho I've started watching the old ones again. I watch them on YouTube on the weekends while driving in my car....well ok listen to them Lol. Don't need to see them as I know what's going on lol!  Great series!
Yu Yu Hakusho is my sole raisin for existing.
Wait what!? I think you meant reason not raisin Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 1625187496
O-kaaay so you're a dehydrated grape? Rolling Eyes
Lol. I meant reason. This is why I don't like spell checkers. Razz

on October 11th 2011, 1:57 pm
Sonic the Shadowhog Razz

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on October 11th 2011, 5:56 pm
Renamon's human companion.

on October 11th 2011, 6:07 pm
You can never have too much Game & Watch Smile

on October 12th 2011, 6:20 pm
A fake Yu-Gi-Oh card how nice Razz

on October 12th 2011, 7:00 pm
Eep Ulquiorra scares me Prinny

on October 13th 2011, 2:33 pm
Kirby scares me more Laughing

on October 15th 2011, 3:53 pm
There's something strange in the neighborhood who are you going to call ghostbusters Razz

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Opb10

on October 15th 2011, 4:23 pm
Nice Blue Dragon avatar

on October 16th 2011, 1:48 pm
Nice Spiderman Zoids edit Laughing

on October 16th 2011, 2:38 pm
A chibi avatar of a couple anime girls?

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592

on October 16th 2011, 3:13 pm
The decepticons are taking over Shocked

on October 17th 2011, 1:05 pm
A superhero who happens to be a Pichu Laughing

on October 17th 2011, 5:27 pm
A golden carrot?

on October 17th 2011, 6:15 pm
A female alter-ego of Crono from Chrono Trigger Laughing

Mario's triple jump in Super mario 64

on October 17th 2011, 7:33 pm
Isn't that a character from the X-men?

on October 17th 2011, 10:26 pm
That cat is trying to catch a butterfly it's so cute it's sickening Laughing

*Formerly known as GhastlyHaunting*

on October 17th 2011, 11:26 pm
Uh! Uh! Girlfriend, you really need something for those pores.

on October 17th 2011, 11:33 pm
How many Wii consoles do you own lol.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum