Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? Empty With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make?

March 20th 2022, 12:44 pm
If I can I'll try to purchase the rest of the Kirby games on Virtual Console before the shutdown. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? Empty Re: With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make?

March 21st 2022, 11:36 pm
A replacement console.

EDIT: No sooner do I post this than a preowned console materialises at my local EB Games! Now all I need is a decent internet connection and my library is ready to be reinstalled.

At the top of my list is these main series Pokémon games (all owned):

• Red
  • Blue (main)
  • Yellow
  • Gold
  • Silver (main)
  • Crystal
  • X (main)
  • Y
  • Alpha Sapphire
  • Sun
  • Ultra Sun
  • Ultra Moon (main)

There are others, as well. Pikachu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? Empty Re: With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make?

April 12th 2022, 8:18 pm
My hope for all future consoles moving forward is that your digital titles can transfer over so that things like this arnt as big of a deal

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

April 15th 2022, 10:41 am
I just redeemed a digital code for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on Wii U and surprisingly enough the code worked. I still need to get a number of DS and GBA games on virtual console before the eShop shuts down Exclamation

With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? Star_o10

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

April 17th 2022, 2:15 am
@Staroceancrazy I could recommend a fair few titles for both consoles. With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? 631737971

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

April 20th 2022, 10:34 am
I really should bolster my collection of VC games and get Zelda Twilight Princess HD...

With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? 19654

With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? 87457210

With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 21st 2022, 12:56 pm
I’m unsure if I should make more purchases, I just want these games on Switch…

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 22nd 2022, 2:12 pm
@Towafan7 @KokorOtaku We may be getting Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games as part of NSO very soon, which is one step closer to the console being a platform for all things Nintendo. victory

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 22nd 2022, 3:26 pm
@NintendoFronkinPurist im thinking mostly the Atlus games on 3DS I hope they get ported to Switch and PS at some point

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 25th 2022, 8:33 pm
@KokorOtaku That’d be sweet, and we already have a few Megami Tensei games on Switch, so who knows? Nintendo’s been extremely on-point this gen, which is beautiful to behold. Clefairy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 26th 2022, 3:14 pm
Yeah I mean if they world hard on Person Q and Q2 they could probably work on Switch, as well as Devil Survivor 1 and 2, Strange Journey, and Soul Hackers since Soul Hackers 2 is coming this August to PS/Xbox

ToughGamer
ToughGamer

May 12th 2022, 11:18 am
@KokorOtaku It seems Atlus support for Nintendo is almost non-existent this generation.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 12th 2022, 1:20 pm
@Toughgamer well any original titles besides SMTV it seems, I’ve been buying literally every port on Switch by Atlus from TMS#FE to 13 Sentinels

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 16th 2022, 1:40 am
Here we go! Credit card functionality on the Wii U and 3DS eShops are being shutdown this week. eShop cards can still be used till August, while digital game codes can be redeemed through March of 2023.

With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? 19654

With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? 87457210

With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? Bleach10

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 25th 2022, 7:03 pm
I’m unsure if I’ll get anything because I’m just hoping for Switch versions

Admin
Super Coinage!

June 11th 2022, 11:38 am
@KokorOtaku @Towafan7 @TheRealSquigley Part of me still hopes that Nintendo will bring Twilight Princess HD to Switch this year. study

DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

August 20th 2022, 9:23 pm
I just got Persona Q2. Smile

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Zatchbell
Zatchbell
Super Coinage!

August 21st 2022, 5:59 pm
I bought about a dozen Wii U Virtual Console games this weekend.

Admin
Super Coinage!

September 9th 2022, 1:07 am
I just bought Mario Strikers Charged for Wii U virtual console. Smile

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 11th 2022, 9:09 pm
I might get Donkey Kong Country Returns on Wii U Virtual Console soon. That was such a good game. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 26th 2022, 8:42 pm
Ok so I’m gonna watch for sales and pick up all the Atlus titles by the end of February, but my hope is still to have these appear on modern consoles and I will end up double dipping if they come to Switch in the future

Super Coinage!

November 1st 2022, 4:59 am
@KokorOtaku Good choice!

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 2nd 2022, 1:29 am
Last-minute purchases? A replacement 3DS console, mayhaps… 🤔
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 4th 2023, 11:27 am
Yikes I hope I'll be able to get Twilight Princess HD before the store shuts down as that game is INSANELY expensive physically nowadays. With Wii U + 3DS eShops Shutting Down What Last Minute Purchases Are You Going To Make? 1625187496

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 4th 2023, 5:39 pm
@KeAfan7 I give it less than a year until both WWHD and TPHD are ported to Nintendo Switch. victory

KokorOtaku likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 23rd 2023, 8:40 pm
I’m glad I opted out of buying Etrian Odyssey on 3DS now that they’re coming to Switch, even if it is just the DS versions instead of the 3DS versions, I hoping Detective Pikachu gets announced at Pokémon day so I don’t have to pick up the 3DS version

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 23rd 2023, 8:41 pm
I also find it weird Runner 2 isn’t on Switch yet, I’m sure it’ll come sometime so I’ll probably skip the WiiU version

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 22nd 2023, 7:09 pm
I picked up some last minute games, Yo Kai 3, Dillon 2 and 3, Guru Guru, AA4, and the FE Echoes DLC

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)