Go down

Your Latest My Nintendo Purchases.

on March 31st 2016, 3:58 pm
Edit: @Ichigofan here! Please use this thread for talking about your latest My Nintendo purchases! Is that alright with you @Minato? Wink

Well I got a few more platinum coins for logging in Miiverse and the eShop and managed to get myself the DK theme and sill have like 250 Coins still, I wanna save up for Zelda TP Picross
Admin
View user profile

Re: Your Latest My Nintendo Purchases.

on March 31st 2016, 4:46 pm
I just spent 200 platinum coins on my first My Nintendo haul! Here's what I got:

3DS Theme.
My Nintendo Theme 1: Mario.

3DS Special Download.
Flipnote Studio 3D.

The theme is awesome @Minato so be sure to download it as well! Wink

on March 31st 2016, 6:15 pm
I just got it, but its essentially the same as the other one just with Mario instead of DK

on March 31st 2016, 7:52 pm
im gonna save my coins up for something worthwhile. I see nothing there that interests me.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Admin
View user profile

on March 31st 2016, 8:14 pm
@KingreX32 Remember, My Nintendo coins expire in exactly 6 months so don't hang onto them for too long. Wink

on March 31st 2016, 10:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm pretty interested in New Super Luigi U, so I might go for that as my first reward. Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on April 1st 2016, 12:27 am
Donkey Kong Country Returns is my first My Nintendo reward! Very Happy

on April 1st 2016, 1:55 am
And...my first reward ended up being 10 Game Tickets for use in Miitomo.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on April 1st 2016, 7:20 pm
I just redeemed a download code for Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins for the 3DS Virtual Console service as my latest reward. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on April 19th 2016, 6:31 pm
I just spent 200 additional Platinum Coins on another reward! Wink

3DS Theme.
My Nintendo Theme 2: Donkey Kong.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum