Go down

WiiWareWave was mentioned during the indie segment of yesterday's Nintendo Treehouse coverage Empty WiiWareWave was mentioned during the indie segment of yesterday's Nintendo Treehouse coverage

on June 12th 2014, 2:17 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Near the beginning of yesterday's treehouse coverage one of the indie developers actually mentioned WiiWareWave! Did anyone else catch the subtle mention yesterday?

WiiWareWave was mentioned during the indie segment of yesterday's Nintendo Treehouse coverage Empty Re: WiiWareWave was mentioned during the indie segment of yesterday's Nintendo Treehouse coverage

on June 12th 2014, 2:25 pm
Awesome!!! I didn't realize that we were mentioned at e3! This is huge news! king

WiiWareWave was mentioned during the indie segment of yesterday's Nintendo Treehouse coverage Empty Re: WiiWareWave was mentioned during the indie segment of yesterday's Nintendo Treehouse coverage

on June 12th 2014, 3:55 pm
Surprised

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on June 13th 2014, 11:11 am
I suppose you don't remember which developer it was. I seen a few point out reviews on WiiWarewave on Nintendo Life forums forums.

on June 13th 2014, 11:40 am
These mentions at gaming events and other websites are definitely helpful in boosting the public awareness of our community! Wink

on July 8th 2015, 5:24 am
so does anyone have a link to the video so we all can see it? Id like to see it.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

WiiWareWave was mentioned during the indie segment of yesterday's Nintendo Treehouse coverage Captaincanucksigcopy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum