Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Himawari Chan
Himawari Chan

Did anyone get any Suprise Guests on their Streetpass Mii plaza like Nintendo mentioned? Empty Did anyone get any Suprise Guests on their Streetpass Mii plaza like Nintendo mentioned?

January 27th 2012, 12:19 am
I am a bit curious since I don't know anyone who has obtained one Neutral
RoryLee
RoryLee

Did anyone get any Suprise Guests on their Streetpass Mii plaza like Nintendo mentioned? Empty Re: Did anyone get any Suprise Guests on their Streetpass Mii plaza like Nintendo mentioned?

January 27th 2012, 8:51 am
I got one last weekend when I went to Pet Smart. I'm not sure if it was what Nintendo was talking about, but my hit was from Japan and the guy had a really weird name. I found it a little weird since I live in North Dakota and I hardly ever get any street pass hits.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
Marth
Marth

Did anyone get any Suprise Guests on their Streetpass Mii plaza like Nintendo mentioned? Empty Re: Did anyone get any Suprise Guests on their Streetpass Mii plaza like Nintendo mentioned?

January 27th 2012, 12:22 pm
I've still yet to receive a surprise Mii. I received Japanese Miis in my area before, but they looked like traditional characters and had no special pants or anything.

January 27th 2012, 2:24 pm
I just found it weird, since I cant even get a hit at Gamestop, Walmart, Best Buy, or any other Department store. And all of a sudden I get this random hit at Pet Smart, and he also happens to be from Japan.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
Ulqiorrathegreat
Ulqiorrathegreat

January 27th 2012, 3:12 pm
I just got a weird Abraham Lincoln Mii sent by anonymous while at Burger King! Whats strange is he's wearing a tuxedo Surprised

Admin

January 27th 2012, 5:23 pm
oh man. LOL I want a 3ds now. this sounds cool.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Did anyone get any Suprise Guests on their Streetpass Mii plaza like Nintendo mentioned? Captaincanucksigcopy
Marth
Marth

January 27th 2012, 5:25 pm
@Ulq

That might well be a special Mii considering it would be hard to make a tuxedo with the limitations of the Mii Maker. If you've got a camera around, would you mind taking a photo?

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)