Live at E3!

E3: Our Complete Coverage of Nintendo's E3 Events Will Be Broadcasted Live Header10

After four long years WiiWareWave is finally going to have some presence at E3! First off all of Nintendo's live broadcasts will be shown above our chatbox so you can all chat about the events while they're airing live! We'll have a couple crew members that will be posting live reactions/updates in the chatbox during the E3 Presentation and Treehouse events.

Finally @Amufungal and @DBZmania will be at E3 posting some updates from the events and posting some first impressions of games on the showroom floor!

Are you excited about E3 next week? Will you be following us during our live coverage? Let us know in our comments below!

Last edited by Rukiafan on June 14th 2015, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comments

RWBY Yellow = Yang
GeekyGamerZack
Anonymous
I missed the first few events. Crying or Very sad
GeekyGamerZack
Kushina wrote:I missed the first few events. Crying or Very sad
Wait...E3's already started?! Surprised

That means...I also missed some things. Sad
Anonymous
@GamerZack87 Earthbound Zero was released on the eshop in North America today! I love you
GeekyGamerZack
@Kushina It'll be added to my region's eShop overnight as well. I still have yet to play the sequel, so I guess I need to catch up! Smile
DigiDestined
GeekyGamerZack
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum