Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 20 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on April 30th 2015, 8:52 pm
Coat

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 20 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on April 30th 2015, 9:24 pm
Boat

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on May 2nd 2015, 1:02 pm
Winter.

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 20 Rukiafan7

on May 2nd 2015, 2:44 pm
I wonder if this answers the age-old question: KITTY!! or dogs? Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on May 3rd 2015, 2:05 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:I wonder if this answers the age-old question: KITTY!! or dogs? Wink
I like both equally. Razz

On-Topic Where's your twin from Junihoshi? Wink

on May 3rd 2015, 2:10 pm
Transformers: KITTY!! in Disguise
Rukiafan wrote:Where's your twin from Junihoshi? Wink
Right now? Standing in the middle of the [SPOILER REMOVED], staring at a [SPOILER REMOVED] with a mouthful of cake. To be continued...

on May 4th 2015, 12:48 pm
Zed or Zack that's the million dollar question. Wink

on May 4th 2015, 3:20 pm
Tonight on The Mole: With just $25 in the KITTY!! so far, the Mole seems to be getting the upper hand. One contestant has already fallen prey, but who will be eliminated tonight? And one question still remains... Who is...THE MOLE?
Rukiafan wrote:Zed or Zack that's the million dollar question. Wink
It's Zack. Now here's One Million Nintendo Land Fun Coins. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 20 631737971

on May 5th 2015, 2:27 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Zed or Zack that's the million dollar question. Wink
It's Zed. Smile

on May 5th 2015, 2:48 pm
Hyūga Hinata sharing a special moment with her crush.

on May 8th 2015, 12:02 pm
Zed. Razz

on May 8th 2015, 3:30 pm
Optimus Brime Razz

on May 8th 2015, 5:43 pm
Zed the champion of justice. king

on May 8th 2015, 5:44 pm
#Lolwaitaminute that's not Zed that's a Bulbasaur! Prinny

on May 8th 2015, 9:11 pm
"I'm Optimus! No, wait...I'm Cheetor! Or am I Wazzpinator?" :/
Rukiafan wrote:Zed the champion of justice. king
Rukiafan wrote:#Lolwaitaminute that's not Zed that's a Bulbasaur! Prinny
lol!lol!lol!

on May 8th 2015, 9:20 pm
He was number 1!

on May 8th 2015, 10:19 pm
Hey, I just realised something! An island...is land!

on May 9th 2015, 7:33 am
Use flamethrower!

on May 9th 2015, 2:58 pm
"I tap my Lucky Star Isle for 4 blue mana since it has four islander counters on it..." - Things that Magic players say
passioNATE wrote:Use flamethrower!
BULBASAUR took in sunlight!
BULBASAUR used SOLARBEAM!
Enemy MEOWTH was knocked out!

Anonymous

on May 10th 2015, 5:41 pm
Zeddy-Chan transformed into a Wartortle! I love you

on May 10th 2015, 5:51 pm
I always wonder what's happening in the scene of Naruto you have?

-------

http://www.wiiwarewave.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4807

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum