Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 19 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on March 28th 2015, 2:49 pm
So would a robot cat say "MEEP"? Or perhaps "BEOW"? I imagine it would be some fusion of beep and meow, anyhow. Razz

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 19 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on March 28th 2015, 10:13 pm
Did you design that character?

on March 28th 2015, 10:22 pm
Two chibi-style characters with whom I'm not familiar.
@Nell TU wrote:Did you design that character?
I'd say yes, but I doubt anyone would believe that I designed myself. Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on March 28th 2015, 10:25 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:Two chibi-style characters with whom I'm not familiar.
@Nell TU wrote:Did you design that character?
I'd say yes, but I doubt anyone would believe that I designed myself. Wink
I recognize her! That's Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck from Bleach. Wink

On-Topic: I'm currently learning pixel art! Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 19 Rukiafan7

on March 28th 2015, 10:31 pm
"Autobots, transform and roll a ball of yarn so I can play with it plz thx"

on April 6th 2015, 2:03 pm
I take it that the weather is cooling down in Aussieland. Wink

on April 6th 2015, 2:22 pm
Well, that's just Purrime!
Rukiafan wrote:I take it that the weather is cooling down in Aussieland. Wink
Aye, cool weather be 'ere soon. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 19 631737971

Anonymous

on April 6th 2015, 9:21 pm
The weather is warm already in Kyoto! I love you

on April 6th 2015, 9:25 pm
As for me, I'm patiently waiting for winter to start. Warm weather just isn't for me. Smile

on April 7th 2015, 2:34 pm
We didn't have much of a Winter this year. Neutral

on April 7th 2015, 3:06 pm
Homer's Adventures in the House of Mirrors
Homer looks at his reflection in a weird mirror.
Homer: (robot voice) I AM A ROBOT. DO WHAT I SAY. Heheheh!
Homer looks at his reflection in a different weird mirror.
Homer: (robot voice) I AM A KITTY-CAT. DO WHAT I SAY. Heheheheheh!
Rukiafan wrote:We didn't have much of a Winter this year. Neutral
But...what about the 11 months of snowstorms across the US? :/

on April 7th 2015, 8:01 pm
Some vidya game character?

on April 7th 2015, 9:26 pm
I have an Inkling you're looking forward to Splatoon. Wink
@Splatuna wrote:Some vidya game character?
Nope, that's me! Smile

on April 7th 2015, 9:29 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:I have an Inkling you're looking forward to Splatoon. Wink
Nope, that's me! Smile
So that's you? Razz

on April 7th 2015, 9:35 pm
@Sushi Maestro wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:I have an Inkling you're looking forward to Splatoon. Wink
Nope, that's me! Smile
So that's you? Razz
Indeed it is, enormous platter of sticky rice and nori! #HungryAgain

on April 7th 2015, 10:30 pm
It's you lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on April 8th 2015, 12:48 pm
Kawaii ladies

on April 8th 2015, 3:12 pm
I guess being stranded on a deserted island wouldn't be COMPLETELY terrible if you had your closest friends with you. Smile

on April 8th 2015, 8:39 pm
Coat

on April 8th 2015, 8:41 pm
Wait a minute...all those characters have kawaii ears! Surprised

on April 8th 2015, 8:51 pm
@Zack cat ears are a sign of purity in Japan, a lot of women in their early 20's wear them their Drool speaking of which I bought a Gigi hat from Kiki's delivery service today to show my purrrrity

on April 8th 2015, 11:25 pm
cat

on April 9th 2015, 6:43 am
Hmm I remember a time where your avatar had a Bane mask... Now he has a Bane coat... Hmmm

on April 9th 2015, 1:40 pm
I think the one with pink hair has dog ears. Does that make her an inu? Wink
passioNATE wrote:Hmm I remember a time where your avatar had a Bane mask... Now he has a Bane coat... Hmmm
That's my real-life hoodie jacket. I had some trouble drawing the hoodie part, though. :/

on April 14th 2015, 1:18 pm
You look like you're ready for Winter. Wink

on April 14th 2015, 3:10 pm
Optimeow! Optimeow! Does whatever a tin cat can! Razz
Rukiafan wrote:You look like you're ready for Winter. Wink
I've been ready for winter since last spring! Very Happy

on April 14th 2015, 6:24 pm
You're dressed for Winter Dood! Prinny

on April 14th 2015, 10:39 pm
Rukiafan wrote:You're dressed for Winter Dood! Prinny
What's Winter Dood, Robo-Cat? Smile

on April 15th 2015, 11:41 am
Winter? I can barely remember what that was since we almost didn't have one this year. Neutral

on April 15th 2015, 2:03 pm
"I wuv you, Wobo-Kitty!"

on April 17th 2015, 12:47 pm
Cool hoodie!

on April 17th 2015, 2:30 pm
So would a robotic feline say "Beow!" or "Meep!"?
Rukiafan wrote:Cool hoodie!
Thanks! Very Happy

on April 18th 2015, 8:12 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:So would a robotic feline say "Beow!" or "Meep!"?
Rukiafan wrote:Cool hoodie!
Thanks! Very Happy
No it sounds like an R2D2. Razz

on April 18th 2015, 8:30 pm
Love... I wanna SEE my love...

on April 18th 2015, 11:42 pm
Your idea about Smash Kart is so in-depth that it's a very real possibility. Wink

on April 19th 2015, 5:34 pm
The Blue Mushroom Force Ranger! Very Happy

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on April 19th 2015, 6:49 pm
Not-a-Robo-Kitty! ^_^

on April 20th 2015, 12:42 am
GamerZack87 wrote:Not-a-Robo-Kitty! ^_^
Yes a robo-kitty! Wink

On-Topic: A robo-human. Razz

on April 20th 2015, 1:50 am
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:Not-a-Robo-Kitty! ^_^
Yes a robo-kitty! Wink
Of course you are! Wink
Rukiafan wrote:On-Topic: A robo-human. Razz
A robot? Me?! No way! I'm an alie...uh...I mean...alien? Who said anything about me being an alien? I mean...that's absurd...right? Of course I must be a human! Eheheheheh... Rolling Eyes

There's another explanation, you know. You could be descended from primates, like the Kongs, which makes you a monkey's nephew! O-ho-hooooo, I crack myself up! Mad

on April 20th 2015, 12:17 pm
It must be Zed.

on April 20th 2015, 1:04 pm
Vocaloids?

on April 20th 2015, 2:57 pm
It's triplets! Oh, but where's the other one...? :/
@Tsubasa wrote:It must be Zed.
Wow, we really must be alike for people to keep mixing us up! Smile

on April 20th 2015, 8:54 pm
I don't know who Zed is or who your avatar is either. Neutral

on April 20th 2015, 9:49 pm
I'm guessing that the name of the character in your avatar is Tiki...?
@TikiFireEmblem wrote:I don't know who Zed is or who your avatar is either. Neutral
Zed Starmute is the name of the protagonist in a series I've been writing and posting on WiiWareWave called Crystals of Silveria, which is a part of the Chromaicora Adventures. There are links to various outlets of the show in my signature, so feel free to give them a read if you like. Smile

The guy in my avatar is a 16-bit manga representation of myself, also drawn by myself. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 19 631737971

Oh, by the way, welcome to WiiWareWave!

on April 21st 2015, 9:04 am
Zed!

on April 21st 2015, 11:46 am
Lucky Star! Wink

on April 21st 2015, 7:14 pm
Where does my love stand? Sad

on April 22nd 2015, 3:43 am
Nate!

on April 25th 2015, 2:10 pm
Zacku!

on April 25th 2015, 5:17 pm
"Nya-BOOP!"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum