Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on March 1st 2015, 2:56 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I've run out of things to say about your avatar. Neutral

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on March 2nd 2015, 2:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
We definitely need to update our Avatars for the sake of this thread. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 Rukiafan7

on March 2nd 2015, 2:44 pm
I've started a poll series in the Transformers Discussion to help me decide on a new avatar. There'll be a new poll each day for a week, with different themes of my favourite Transformers characters. If you like, feel free to vote. Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Anonymous

on March 3rd 2015, 9:08 pm
Zeddy-Chan! ♥

on March 3rd 2015, 9:35 pm
Kushina and Minato together on a cold, wintry night.

on March 3rd 2015, 9:58 pm
I'm not too far in Naruto, but I've always wondered what type of person Kushina is like

on March 3rd 2015, 10:07 pm
That guy with the coppery hair looks suspiciously familiar...

on March 3rd 2015, 11:15 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:That guy with the coppery hair looks suspiciously familiar...
Why are you commenting on his user rank? Laughing

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 Star_o10

on March 4th 2015, 12:36 am
What would you call an elf from space? A spelf, I guess? Question
@Staroceancrazy wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:That guy with the coppery hair looks suspiciously familiar...
Why are you commenting on his user rank? Laughing
What? Oh, derp...I commented on my own avatar one post above him. #NeverGonnaLiveThisDown Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 1625187496

on March 4th 2015, 11:43 am
Zack you need a new avatar! I change mine once every three months. Wink

on March 4th 2015, 2:34 pm
Optimeow! Optimeow!
Does whatever a cat-in-a-can!
Leading the...Autopets!
Beating the...Werecepticons!
Roll out...he's Optimeow Purrime!
Rukiafan wrote:Zack you need a new avatar! I change mine once every three months. Wink
I've only had this one for two months, though. Wink

Anonymous

on March 4th 2015, 7:43 pm
Zeddy-Chan! I love you

on March 4th 2015, 7:52 pm
I can't quite make out the gift which Kushina is giving to Minato.

on March 5th 2015, 7:28 am
What bit style are you?

on March 5th 2015, 10:50 am
Do you like your new Lucky Star Island avatar? Wink

on March 5th 2015, 3:25 pm
Since when do Cybertronians need to sleep? Razz
passioNATE wrote:What bit style are you?
Oh, a little bit of this, a little bit of that...and a little bit of Mode7. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 631737971

on March 5th 2015, 8:59 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:Since when do Cybertronians need to sleep? Razz
Oh, a little bit of this, a little bit of that...and a little bit of Mode7. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 631737971
But you're definitely not mode7! Prinny

on March 5th 2015, 11:02 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:Since when do Cybertronians need to sleep? Razz
But you're definitely not mode7! Prinny
And which mode are you? I don't think "beast mode" is appropriate for a cuddly kitty-bot. Razz

on March 7th 2015, 5:34 pm
Zack the gentle giant. Wink

on March 7th 2015, 5:56 pm
Robot Taco Kitties

on March 8th 2015, 1:15 pm
Some person I don't know?

on March 8th 2015, 3:43 pm
Farewell, Power Rangers: Mushroom Force. It was fun while it lasted... -_-
@RoboYoshi wrote:Some person I don't know?
That's me! Smile

on March 9th 2015, 11:01 am
GamerZack87 wrote:Farewell, Power Rangers: Mushroom Force. It was fun while it lasted... -_-
@RoboYoshi wrote:Some person I don't know?
That's me! Smile
Who are you again?! JK my friend. Wink

on March 9th 2015, 12:06 pm
Okay, robot dogs often have the name K-9 (Doctor Who, Beast Wars: Transformers, probably other media franchises), but what would you call a robot cat? I mean, Optimeow Purrime works in this specific situation, but is there a generic universal pun-name for robo-kitties in general?

on March 9th 2015, 9:33 pm
A robotic cat is known as a Feel-9! Sorry for sharing that abomination of a joke with the world. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 1625187496

On-Topic what is a robotic Zed called? Wink

on March 9th 2015, 10:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Fleas Wars: Transformers! Razz
Rukiafan wrote:A robotic cat is known as a Feel-9! Sorry for sharing that abomination of a joke with the world. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 1625187496
lol!
Rukiafan wrote:On-Topic what is a robotic Zed called? Wink
If I told you that, it'd ruin part of Crystals of Silveria 2! Spoilers, remember? Wink

on March 10th 2015, 11:26 am
It's Zack Filsamech! Prinny

on March 10th 2015, 11:49 am
Nekobo

on March 10th 2015, 3:02 pm
"Konata, when I agreed to your idea of a "discount tropical vacation"...THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND!"

on March 11th 2015, 3:49 pm
Um...mr. Zed? Smile

on March 11th 2015, 4:01 pm
Cardcaptor: The Gathering
Epona wrote:Um...mr. Zed? Smile
That's me, actually. Smile

on March 11th 2015, 6:28 pm
Zack the growing giant who likes to eat Pork Bun's and Ramen! Eating

on March 11th 2015, 7:03 pm
Transformers! More than meets the eye!
Autopets wage their battle...to...defeat...the e-vil for-ces of...the Werecepticons!
Transformers! Kitties in disguise!
Transformers! More than meets the eye!
Transformers! Dun! Dun-dun! DUUUUUUUUN!

on March 11th 2015, 10:19 pm
Thanks to the Shovel Knight theme your avatar has an overload of blue! Shocked

on March 12th 2015, 12:09 pm
Autopets time to sleep!

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 Images10

on March 12th 2015, 12:50 pm
Tales of The Abyss fan art! Very Happy
Did you draw that yourself? Exclamation

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 Star_o10

on March 12th 2015, 2:59 pm
Star Ocean: The Final Frontier
Rukiafan wrote:Thanks to the Shovel Knight theme your avatar has an overload of blue! Shocked
And it makes that errant pixel noticeable. :/

on March 12th 2015, 5:45 pm
There's a white dot next to your right hand! Surprised

on March 12th 2015, 6:48 pm
"ROBO-KITTY COMMENCE TWO-HOUR MEOWING SESSION. Meow meow meow..."
Rukiafan wrote:There's a white dot next to your right hand! Surprised
I know. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 1625187496

on March 13th 2015, 1:25 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:"ROBO-KITTY COMMENCE TWO-HOUR MEOWING SESSION. Meow meow meow..."
What White dot?
I don't see a White dot! D:

on March 13th 2015, 3:13 pm
Otaku wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:
What White dot?
I don't see a White dot! D:
I corrected the error last night, so there's no longer a white dot. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 18 631737971

Polar bears are also white. Smile

Anonymous

on March 13th 2015, 6:59 pm
Zacky-Chan your 16-bit self is kawaii! I love you

on March 13th 2015, 8:38 pm
Wasn't Minato the Third Hokage?
Kushina wrote:Zacky-Chan your 16-bit self is kawaii! I love you
Arigatou Gozaimasu, Kushina-chan! Smile

on March 20th 2015, 1:49 pm
The blue ranger. Wink

on March 21st 2015, 2:33 am
TRUKK NOT KITTY Razz

on March 21st 2015, 7:25 pm
Hmm? I don't know who that's supposed to be.

on March 21st 2015, 9:08 pm
@Neptune wrote:Hmm? I don't know who that's supposed to be.
It's me! Smile

Come to think of it, I'm not sure of the identity of your avatar either... :/

on March 23rd 2015, 2:11 pm
Zack and Zed must be twins. Razz

on March 23rd 2015, 2:53 pm
Nope, but Zed and [NAME REMOVED] are twins, though. Wink

on March 28th 2015, 11:24 am
Zack the gaming dude from down under. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum