Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 5 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on January 14th 2014, 9:25 pm
Has it really been that long?! Oh well, I'm just happy that we're friends. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 5 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on January 15th 2014, 11:42 am
Nice poll, but it made me sad. Crying or Very sad

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 5 Rukiafan7

on January 15th 2014, 3:09 pm
I wonder how popular a Xenoblade anime would be...
Rukiafan wrote:Nice poll, but it made me sad. Crying or Very sad
I'm sorry. Sad

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on January 15th 2014, 7:42 pm
Crystal chronicles

on January 15th 2014, 10:27 pm
I can't eat pocky... Sad

on January 16th 2014, 10:09 am
Flirty grapes? Surprised

on January 16th 2014, 1:58 pm
"Your eyes are as blue as the Pendant of Wisdom."

on January 16th 2014, 8:05 pm
Claws?

on January 16th 2014, 8:48 pm
"My love for you is as vast as the Good Egg Galaxy."
Otaku X wrote:Claws?
It's a parody of a quote from Planet of the Apes. Wink

on January 16th 2014, 9:37 pm
You blue it up

on January 16th 2014, 10:54 pm
Okay.

romantic phrase here Razz 

How was that? Smile

on January 17th 2014, 7:22 pm
I want to go to the romantic country of Japan I love you

on January 17th 2014, 7:26 pm
"I hope our love lasts longer than Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition."

on January 17th 2014, 8:25 pm
Capt. rainbow

on January 17th 2014, 8:36 pm
Roses are red, violets are blue...
...which doesn't really make sense since violet is a shade of purple.

on January 18th 2014, 12:21 pm
Cool I like polls!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 5 Real_Kabuto

on January 18th 2014, 1:51 pm
Kabuto

on January 18th 2014, 3:32 pm
"I love you."

on January 18th 2014, 4:54 pm
Multicolored link? Like 4 swords?

on January 18th 2014, 5:12 pm
"I think I... I think I like-like you. Listen, when I look at you, my brain goes all stupid. And I just wanna hug you, and sit on the couch and play BMO with you. I can't explain why, but, I never felt this way before and I think we should be together." - Finn the Human, to Flame Princess, Adventure Time: Hot to the Touch
Otaku X wrote:Multicolored link? Like 4 swords?
lol!

on January 18th 2014, 7:49 pm
Shadow linked signature

on January 18th 2014, 8:59 pm
Roman's motto: "Perhaps, with the guidance of my allies, I can find my place in this world."

on January 18th 2014, 10:23 pm
The fantasy relm of Hyrule

on January 18th 2014, 11:23 pm
Romance of Wu, Shu and Wei.

on January 19th 2014, 8:08 am
Collect the pieces of the biforce

on January 19th 2014, 1:46 pm
It is not cheesy! I love you

on January 19th 2014, 4:11 pm
I don't really like chilli in my food. Call me wimpy, but I can't stand the burning sensation.

on January 19th 2014, 6:24 pm
Final fantasy fin

on January 19th 2014, 6:37 pm
Cheesy? Oh, now I feel like eating a pizza... Drool

on January 19th 2014, 6:41 pm
Paper Link

on January 19th 2014, 8:40 pm
"You...uh...smell like Gorgonzola?"

on January 20th 2014, 7:07 am
To Japan! And beyond

on January 20th 2014, 2:46 pm
Cheese is delicious when served as part of a meal or snack. Smile

on January 20th 2014, 5:19 pm
Say the poll day of

on January 20th 2014, 5:37 pm
"[insert partner's name], will you do me the greatest honour and consent to be my [insert role in marriage]?"

on January 20th 2014, 8:08 pm
/me pulls out diamond triforce rings

on January 20th 2014, 9:33 pm
Cheddar

on January 20th 2014, 9:55 pm
How about an oracle season?

on January 20th 2014, 10:04 pm
Parmesan

on January 21st 2014, 3:01 pm
I'll have a say? Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on January 21st 2014, 3:22 pm
I don't think I'm familiar with that particular anime.
Nepgear wrote:I'll have a say? Smile
Of course, Nepgear. Come have your say! Wink

on January 21st 2014, 6:33 pm
Setting Kyoto Japan, mood Sakura trees blowing in the wind and I go up to my cute one and tackle her cheeks with my lips... Err sorry...

on January 21st 2014, 7:01 pm
That's so romantic! Smile

on January 22nd 2014, 1:58 pm
I want my fantasy setting to come true so bad...

on January 22nd 2014, 3:09 pm
Semi-Romantic Guy: "Your hair is as long and silky as that dog's fur over there, and your eyes are as blue as its leash."

Later...

Semi-Romantic Guy: "Ow, my cheek! Why did she walk away?" Crying or Very sad

Not to worry, Otaku. You'll be a million times more romantic than ^him, I'm sure. Smile

on January 22nd 2014, 4:22 pm
Japan fantasy setting... Kiss kiss

on January 22nd 2014, 4:52 pm
Several of my settings have at least one country or continent based on Japan. Wink

on January 22nd 2014, 5:08 pm
Setting outside Nintendo HQ Kyoto Japan: Iwata sees me on a date with my "other" and gets an idea for a new type of game with me as a newcomer for SSB5

on January 22nd 2014, 6:10 pm
I'm sure the girl with whom you fall in love will feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Wink

on January 22nd 2014, 9:41 pm
/me orders dinner for said date at a hibachi resturant

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum