Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
FuManchu
FuManchu
Burn baby burn

photo 190_zps64d97c70.jpg

Fireplacing was released on December 6th 2010 by Korner Entertainment for the WiiWare service and is nothing more than a virtual fireplace simulator. You can choose to manually start the fire and stoke it from time to time or just have the game automatically do this for you. If this sounds boring, it's because it is. The game doesn't even look as realistic as most PC screensavers so it fails even as a fireplace scene on your TV for those special occasions.

The sound of the flames burning and the wood crackling is at least done right, but it isn't enough to save this screensaver from being thrown into a real fireplace to be burnt.

photo 192_zpsb12a7819.jpg

The final verdict I have for fireplacing is that it is a poorly developed screensaver that is hardy worth the 500 Wii points it costs and should be avoided at all costs.

Review Score: 1/10

Review: Fireplacing (WiiWare) Opb10
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Clαππαd
December 7th 2013, 12:37 pmClαππαd
This is the only game that has received a 1/10 here at WiiWareWave.
I'm happy that I wasn't the person reviewing this game!
Nice review FuManchu it was a fun read. Smile
DigiDestined
December 7th 2013, 12:56 pmDigiDestined
Lol I knew that Fireplacing would get the worst review score yet. Laughing
Talesfanatic
December 7th 2013, 1:16 pmTalesfanatic
Fireplacing is as bad as games get. lol!
KokorOtaku
December 7th 2013, 7:22 pmKokorOtaku
BURN IT WITH FI..... OH never mind
KeAfan7
December 7th 2013, 7:28 pmKeAfan7
Great review dude. Thanks for reviewing Fireplacing it was fun to read what you thought of the game! Wink
KeAfan7
December 7th 2013, 7:29 pmKeAfan7
I just noticed that you reviewed the game on the third anniversary of its release. Wink
Anonymous
December 8th 2013, 12:35 pmGuest
This should be considered more of an app instead of a game, but it really is bad. Sad
KIBAxHINATA
December 8th 2013, 12:44 pmKIBAxHINATA
The tag line is golden! Laughing
KingreX32
December 11th 2013, 2:00 pmKingreX32
jeez, whats the point? They should just give this game out for free.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)