Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
kwotain
kwotain

what happened to silks? Empty what happened to silks?

October 20th 2012, 1:30 pm
dont know if anyone care or notice but i havent seen silks on wiiware on a long time now. also i havent heard or seen any new reviews. has he left? i kinda miss him. its not as lively without him. or maybe its just me Sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

what happened to silks? Empty Re: what happened to silks?

October 20th 2012, 3:02 pm
I'm not sure, he is upset that nobody is posting on his topics, but if he kept his own topics updated I'm sure they would still be popular.
They are just getting lost in the forum and unless someone searches for them specifically they most likely won't find them. Neutral

what happened to silks? 19654

what happened to silks? 87457210

what happened to silks? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

October 20th 2012, 3:07 pm
I'm currently creating a media section with pictures, Videos, music, and user blog sub sections which might help him out, and it should be finished this weekend. Wink

kwotain
kwotain

October 20th 2012, 3:09 pm
he has updated for what i can tell but people havent noticed it or rather just ignored it so it went far behind. its not like his subjects are hidden or anything. i wish he do come back. he is the entertainer after all
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 20th 2012, 3:32 pm
He has, but since his long break earlier this year most of his followers stopped posting in his topics, so he needs to try to win back his followers, because most probably didn't notice if his topic wasn't in the recent topics list. Wink

Like I said I'm working on a new section which will help him. Wink

kwotain
kwotain

October 20th 2012, 3:48 pm
lets hope for the best
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)