Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Developer Team Ninja has responded to the negative fan feedback surrounding Ninja Gaiden 3, expressing their desire to please existing fans.

Team Ninja Responds To Fan Feedback Ninja-gaiden-3-huge31

"While Shimbori didn't work on Ninja Gaiden 3, he says that "everybody at the studio was pretty shocked" when the news rolled in. "It really made us take another look at the game and why that reaction was there," he says."

"One of the things that I learned was the power of having a series behind you, and what it means to be part of a series. There are existing fans out there, and you have to think about the people who have supported the series for so long, and you want to make sure that the game that you make appeals to them first, and satisfies those fans first."

Ninja Gaiden 3 was released on all platforms in March 2012, and is expected to release in November for the WiiU.

Source: Click here

Comments

NINTENBRO
September 27th 2012, 5:24 pmNINTENBRO
I was never very interested in this game anyways. The modernized graphics and gameplay mechanics ruin the classic Ninja Gaiden experience, in my opinion.
SKTTR
September 28th 2012, 5:39 amSKTTR
Yeah, take these graphics and put them in a 2D sidescroller beat/em up. However, these modern 3D Ninja Gaiden games seem to be closer to the original Ninja Gaiden arcade game (also available on VC). But I'm no a fan of the series. They were all running on VERY HARD or EXPERT mode and had a limited amount of lives and continues. I also never played one of the modern ones, but I'm going to check this out on WiiU, because honestly this looks better than any Ninja Gaiden game ever.
Megatron2000
September 28th 2012, 11:34 amMegatron2000
@SKTTR you took the words right out of my mouth at least about the new Ninja Gaiden game. |D
I can't wait to try the first Ninja Gaiden game I've played since the nes trilogy! |D
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)