Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
christicehurst
christicehurst
Here it is - the first of two podcasts for the sites. Have a good listen to it as it's important for both web sites.

And in some exciting news. Did you know that you can actually ask me a question or comment via phone now? We have a phone number in America and for Canada users to give me a voicemail and it will be on the podcast show.

Give Ninty the Ninja a call on (347) 391-GAME and we'll sort out your Nintendo questions!

The forum wanted podcasts and we have delivered!

http://nintendoninjanews.com/the-next-step-ninja-podcast-3/

Comments

KingreX32
June 10th 2012, 9:25 amKingreX32
sounds good. Cant wait.
KeAfan7
June 10th 2012, 12:18 pmKeAfan7
Brilliant idea we probably should move our official fanpage to yours, but I'll personally keep running my fanpage myself to keep my Facebook friends informed about the latest gaming news and hopefully some of my family and friends will join when they see our new look that you created for us. Wink

As for the Twitter page if we ever do decide to move over to one account "at this particular moment" our Twitter page would probably be the best to use since indie developers such as Nnooo, Sabarasa, and Cosmonaut games are following us as well as several larger developers/publishers such as Mistwalker Studios and Sunsoft which is very important to keep those followers as they can provide review copies and even developers interviews which can be very helpful in producing a larger amount of content. Wink

BTW I changed my mind about something I said before, since we're essentially "as far as anyone that isn't a staff member or isn't reading this post is concerned" becoming your forum/mobile website with this partnership, which is a good idea since the specifics of our partnership would be confusing to explain any other way. Laughing

Lol now back to the point I was trying to get at in the first place is that since we're trying to combine our websites and share all our articles and features both ways, it's only natural to allow NintendoNinjaNews to use our features as well such as our interviews and staff viewpoints etc. Of course ultimately for articles posted by staff members who haven't joined the NintendoNinjaNews main website as staff you'll need to obtain permission for each article, unless they tell you that you're welcome to use any of their articles you want. Wink

Okay so with that said I've been thinking of a possible new name for our forum when the current domain name expires, so here it is. We all know your mascot is Ninty The Ninja and our website is WiiWareWave, so perhaps we could name these forums http://NintyWave.com when we are able to obtain a new domain in December and perhaps create a new logo that incorporates our Frog Mario and your mascot Ninty The Ninja! Wink
Megatron2000
June 10th 2012, 12:26 pmMegatron2000
NintyWave sounds like a fine name! Not a bad podcast for the third episode of a one man show. |D
Maybe other staff members will be able to participate in future episodes?
Aqua Cherry Blossom
June 10th 2012, 12:57 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Nice podcast.
KingreX32
June 10th 2012, 1:09 pmKingreX32
"NintyWave"

Sounds odd to me.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
June 10th 2012, 1:11 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I think NintendoWave would be the perfect name.
KingreX32
June 10th 2012, 1:12 pmKingreX32
Indeed. i agree to. BUT...... ive ben having some thoughts on the name change.

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t2079-what-if-wiiwarewave-were-to-change-its-name
DigiDestined
June 10th 2012, 1:16 pmDigiDestined
I enjoyed the podcast and what an amazing partnership this is going to be Very Happy
KeAfan7
June 10th 2012, 1:30 pmKeAfan7
NintendoWave would certainly be a good name too. Wink
Sakura chan
June 10th 2012, 2:51 pmSakura chan
The podcast was okay, but the new site update is wonderful. Smile
Amufungal
June 10th 2012, 3:03 pmAmufungal
I liked the podcast Smile
RoboYoshi
June 10th 2012, 6:33 pmRoboYoshi
Awesome podcast Very Happy
christicehurst
June 10th 2012, 7:45 pmchristicehurst
Brian wrote:Brilliant idea we probably should move our official fanpage to yours, but I'll personally keep running my fanpage myself to keep my Facebook friends informed about the latest gaming news and hopefully some of my family and friends will join when they see our new look that you created for us. Wink

As for the Twitter page if we ever do decide to move over to one account "at this particular moment" our Twitter page would probably be the best to use since indie developers such as Nnooo, Sabarasa, and Cosmonaut games are following us as well as several larger developers/publishers such as Mistwalker Studios and Sunsoft which is very important to keep those followers as they can provide review copies and even developers interviews which can be very helpful in producing a larger amount of content. Wink

BTW I changed my mind about something I said before, since we're essentially "as far as anyone that isn't a staff member or isn't reading this post is concerned" becoming your forum/mobile website with this partnership, which is a good idea since the specifics of our partnership would be confusing to explain any other way. Laughing

Lol now back to the point I was trying to get at in the first place is that since we're trying to combine our websites and share all our articles and features both ways, it's only natural to allow NintendoNinjaNews to use our features as well such as our interviews and staff viewpoints etc. Of course ultimately for articles posted by staff members who haven't joined the NintendoNinjaNews main website as staff you'll need to obtain permission for each article, unless they tell you that you're welcome to use any of their articles you want. Wink

Okay so with that said I've been thinking of a possible new name for our forum when the current domain name expires, so here it is. We all know your mascot is Ninty The Ninja and our website is WiiWareWave, so perhaps we could name these forums http://NintyWave.com when we are able to obtain a new domain in December and perhaps create a new logo that incorporates our Frog Mario and your mascot Ninty The Ninja! Wink

Pretty much nodding with all of those ideas. Still having the other fan page going will create some confusion over which one is official etc.

I also believe the domain should be named "Nintendo Ninja Wave" it keeps both names together and it highlights we are all about Nintendo.
LordHoppingRage
June 10th 2012, 10:24 pmLordHoppingRage
nintendoninjawave.com sounds odd, yet somehow catchy. The Next Step - Ninja Podcast 3578130651
Amufungal
June 11th 2012, 1:22 pmAmufungal
@christicehurst Look I've been biting my tongue until now so I wouldn't cause trouble for my cousin, but you seem to be taking advantage of Brian and appear to be trying to swipe his website from him!

I was okay with the data sharing and the redesign, but now you're trying to force WiiWareWave to assimilate into your website which is wrong Sad

Brian is dealing with certain medical issues that are affecting his emotions and reasoning which I'm not going to get into as it's something that's extremely embarrassing to him, but needless to say it's making it hard for him to make clear decisions and stand up against this strong arm tactic you're pulling on him Crying or Very sad

Someone needs to put you in your place since you appear to believe you now run WiiWareWave and I know that I am NOT the only one that feels this way! Sneaker, Jnes5, KingreX32, WiiAboutU, SkywardL, Chrono_Cross, silks, SKTTR, as well as many regular members are always on Brian's side and do keep in mind that if you ban me for stating this, Brian or any of the other staff members will ban you so fast your head will spin Crying or Very sad

I hope you can cease and desist before an all out war starts between WiiWareWave and NintendoNinjaNews pale
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)