Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
christicehurst
christicehurst
Well I've been sick with the flu for the past three weeks so it's good to be getting better! Nintendo Ninja News and the partnership has been going well however the blog itself has been lacking the new membership that the forum has received. It's important that both sites do well.

So I'm doing a small survey to see who here can access the web site and who is willing to help out. Copy and paste the questions!

1. Can you access the web site - nintendoninjanews.com?

2. Would you like to be article writer or reviewer?

3. Can you access Facebook?

4. Are you interested in some special projects with Nintendo Ninja News?

Comments

KeAfan7
July 13th 2012, 12:41 pmKeAfan7
1: I can access, but cannot post.
2: I would, but again I cannot use the software.
3: Yes, but only the mobile version and android apps.
4: Yes, but once again that would require a better browser, but perhaps the new Google Chrome Mobile browser for android 2.2 and above might work?
KeAfan7
July 13th 2012, 12:47 pmKeAfan7
Sorry for double posting, but what are your total site entries from WiiWareWave? According to my stats 202 visitors exited our site to yours, but only 78 came to our site from yours. I'm just curious because I have free stat software and I'm not sure how accurate it is. Btw please stop removing our go stats widget, normal members can't see it and unless it's on all pages we can't get accurate stats. Neutral
FM_Alchemist
July 14th 2012, 12:17 amFM_Alchemist
That website won't load.
christicehurst
July 14th 2012, 1:30 amchristicehurst
Rukiafan wrote:Sorry for double posting, but what are your total site entries from WiiWareWave? According to my stats 202 visitors exited our site to yours, but only 78 came to our site from yours. I'm just curious because I have free stat software and I'm not sure how accurate it is. Btw please stop removing our go stats widget, normal members can't see it and unless it's on all pages we can't get accurate stats. Neutral

You're suggesting that I keep removing it but in fact was only removed once when I was cleaning up during the forum redesign.

If the ratio is 78-202 than that's very good for Ninja News based on the low activity at this point of time. The real stats is new members and activity which hasn't come off. None of the newest have engaged with Ninja News yet.

I will have to review the site and do a review of the current staff to see what changes can be made.
KeAfan7
July 14th 2012, 12:21 pmKeAfan7
How embarrassing I kept forgetting to save changes when I was trying to place the go stats widget back onto the forums. Embarassed
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)