Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
eShop 72: September 13 – September 16 BVhYnnH_TTI1JZkRhuCJU-NvicRpKNVPV.S.eShop 72: September 13 – September 16 85yA-80P0zLg3H5qXOXzXWUk-WES-x3z

eShop 72 focuses on the latest download releases, both new and classics, appearing on the Nintendo eShop (North America). Showing you how well they’re doing during the first 72 hours on the service from Thursday, September 13 9:00am, to Sunday, September 16 9:00am PDT.

Fractured Soul ($11.99) is the first eShop release and the second title to disable stereoscopic 3D (the first was Bomb Monkey). It was a DS project back in 2004. The development process is similar to the gameplay aspect, switching from one screen (decision) to another in order to progress. Endgame Studios has finally fulfilled their passionate platformer release on the Nintendo eShop with a 4 ½ star status and 30 ratings, 72 hours after launch. Expect a review in a few days.

Heavy Fire: Special Operation ($4.99) is the second eShop release. It’s an on-rails shooter where it features a sniper out in the open at close range. 72 hours after launch it received a 4 ½ star status with 12 ratings. Don’t expect a review.

BOOKSTORE DREAM ($1.99) is a DSiware release and it’s a bookstore simulator. If I was running a bookstore, I want the building to be filled with nothing but copies of The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia. 72 hours after launch it received a 5 star status with 12 ratings.

Finally, MYSTICAL NINJA starring GOEMON ($2.99) is a Virtual Console release starring GOEMON. 72 hours after launch, unfortunately, it only received a 4 star status with 5 ratings.

I’ll be checking back new process on the Nintendo eShop next week and remember to post your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
September 17th 2012, 12:06 pmKeAfan7
This week's update was far better than last week's. Wink
NINTENBRO
September 17th 2012, 7:17 pmNINTENBRO
I was hopelessly wishing that Heavy Fire: Special Operations 3D would at least be decent, in comparison to both of the WiiWare title's. The only differences Teyon made were to incorporate a weapon upgrade system and tack on stereoscopic 3D effects. I haven't seen too many of people's impression's anywhere or gaming reviews either, so I can only base my opinion on screenshots and very vague descriptions of the game. But like Rukiafan stated, at least this week was a much better showing than last.

Last edited by Nintenbro on September 18th 2012, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amufungal
September 18th 2012, 12:42 pmAmufungal
This week is decent Smile
Staroceancrazy
September 27th 2012, 12:55 pmStaroceancrazy
It could've been better, but at least it wasn't too bad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)