Hello! On September 24th, you will be able to see ME, AoX in a podcast! I will be covering the following:
Nintendo 3DS: Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright Is Getting A Tokyo Game Show Presentation
Nintendo DS: Free Kirby Mass Attack Demo For Nintendo DS On Nintendo Channel
Nintendo Wii: Nintendo Working On Xenoblade Chronicles Stock
Nintendo Wii U: Brand New Dragon Quest X Details Emerge For Wii And Wii U
Nintendo Wii U: Harvest Moon Producer Thinks Wii U Will Be Appreciated By Casual And Family Gamers
Nintendo DSi XL: Get Your Hands On A Pink Nintendo DSi XL On September 18th
And i will be answering your questions!

If you would like to get your comment featured in the video, please post a reply asking your question.

See you on the 24th!

Wiiwarewave Podcast #1 September 24th 20685010

Wiiwarewave Podcast #1 September 24th Kero_s10
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

Amufungal
I'm looking forward to the podcast,so does this mean it will be every 2 weeks Very Happy
If that's a pic of you you're much younger then I would think given the fact you own another website and are a mod here Surprised
you'll definitely have a successful life Wink
Andy
on September 9th 2011, 7:37 pmAndy
Yepp. Every two weeks! Smile

Young? I'm almost 15.... :/
Megatron2000
Is the second podcast attempt going to be released.....at this point if it's another no show it might make a bunch of people angry Neutral
Sneaker
So you decide to skip the first one completely and go straight to #2. That makes no sense. And why announce it unless your 100% sure that it's going to be released on that day?
Navi
on September 15th 2011, 3:43 pmNavi
I know......Rukiafan seems to have his hands full.....you might need a new staff member to oversee the others....one thing is for sure it ain't me Laughing
Krazyredd
This needs to be changed to podcast #1
I Cannot wait to see the podcast Very Happy
Andy
on September 15th 2011, 9:10 pmAndy
Just to get things straight, this is going to be the first. is everyone countint the days???? it will be awesome!!!
Ganondorfthewicked
This should be interesting and being a 15 year old might draw many teens/pre-teens to wiiwarewave maybe many new members Wink
Sneaker
AoX wrote:Just to get things straight, this is going to be the first. is everyone countint the days???? it will be awesome!!!
Ok, so why it's called #2?
Jnes5
on September 16th 2011, 4:28 pmJnes5
@Sneaker wrote:
AoX wrote:Just to get things straight, this is going to be the first. is everyone countint the days???? it will be awesome!!!
Ok, so why it's called #2?

There, now it's #1 ! Wink
Love4Gaming
I'll be watching history being made on friday Cool
Can't wait Smile
Andy
on September 19th 2011, 4:56 pmAndy
@Love4Gaming wrote:I'll be watching history being made on friday Cool
Can't wait Smile

I know! And i'm doing it!!
Ms_Kinomoto
Um....whatever happened to the podcast?
Objection Blaster
So when can we finally expect the podcast?
I feel bad for Rukiafan having both podcasts become no shows like they have Neutral
KingreX32
@Objection Blaster wrote:So when can we finally expect the podcast?
I feel bad for Rukiafan having both podcasts become no shows like they have Neutral
Indeed. I know most of us have been lookign forward to it.
Ulqiorrathegreat
Andy should try uploading the podcast again as the saying goes if at first you don't succeed try again Wink
KingreX32
Don't forget third times the charm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum