Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Spector's upcoming game will allow players to make decisions that will impact the outcome of certain situations or the game as a whole, similarly to Deus Ex. Spector explains the brutal testing process for Deus Ex.

Spector - Brutal Testing for Epic Mickey 2 Epic-mickey-2-featured-image-2-e1332533933396

"Brutal testing!" Spector responds. "What you do is test the extreme cases. In Deus Ex, I made people play through without ever using a weapon. I made them play through and kill absolutely everything that moved. Or get through the game without ever using a skill, or an augmentation. If you do that, you can be pretty certain that anything in the middle is gonna work."

"Publishers hate that," jokes Spector. "It's really scary, but people are going to figure out how to do things that are impossible. In Deus Ex, we had so many people figuring out how to get outside of the gameworld that we had to put crates and ladders outside the maps so they could get back in."

To read the full interview, Click here

Comments

ToughGamer
September 6th 2012, 2:22 amToughGamer
Too bad that this game appears to have been cancelled in North America.
KingreX32
September 6th 2012, 9:59 amKingreX32
yet its not coming to north america. Thats just crap. I was looking forward to this game.
ZezHylia
September 6th 2012, 11:17 amZezHylia
I've heard that this game was cancelled too. D:
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)