Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 30th 2012, 10:09 pm
Smile smile smile!!!!

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Clαππαd
View user profile

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 31st 2012, 1:11 am
Blue star medallion. Smile

on July 31st 2012, 1:20 am
Furukawa Nagisa. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on July 31st 2012, 7:50 am
Bing!

on July 31st 2012, 10:56 am
An anime witch person

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Captaincanucksigcopy

on July 31st 2012, 11:58 am
Canada!

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Images10

on July 31st 2012, 2:40 pm
Tales of abyss

on July 31st 2012, 3:08 pm
A Kobold is in the room!
Konata walks up to the Kobold.
Konata casts Magic Missile!
The Kobold takes 4 damage!
Success! The Kobold is defeated!
Konata gains 25 XP!
Konata finds 5 GP!
Konata finds 1 Potion of Cure Light Wounds!

on July 31st 2012, 6:14 pm
Coin of the colour blue

on July 31st 2012, 6:26 pm
Konata Izumi, a 5th-level human wizard. Smile

on July 31st 2012, 9:48 pm
It's a shell, but the one in your signature has a star? Surprised

on July 31st 2012, 10:01 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:It's a shell, but the one in your signature has a star? Surprised
It's double-sided. Each of the Star Coins has a star on one side and the respective power on the other. Since the White Ranger's power is the Rainbow Star, her coin has a star on each side. Smile

Clαππαd
View user profile

on August 1st 2012, 4:18 pm
Star coin with a shell on one side. Smile

on August 1st 2012, 4:35 pm
Nagisa Furukawa. Smile

on August 1st 2012, 4:38 pm
Romantically beautiful

on August 1st 2012, 5:44 pm
Konata's Ally: So then I said...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Konata: I...am...so...bored...why...won't...he...shut...up...?
Konata casts Sleep!
Konata's Ally became unconscious!
Konata: Ah...better.

on August 2nd 2012, 12:45 pm
Power Rangers Mushroom Force Star Coin! victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Pbucket

on August 2nd 2012, 5:53 pm
Marioman. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Rukiafan7

on August 2nd 2012, 6:26 pm
Too much pink.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on August 2nd 2012, 6:34 pm
Is that ragnarok? If so its not the one I know from soul eater

on August 2nd 2012, 6:46 pm
I think it's in reference to the gang named Ragnarok in Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple. Wink
You're Konata! Surprised

on August 2nd 2012, 7:12 pm
Cute girl.

on August 2nd 2012, 7:21 pm
Invincible leaf

on August 2nd 2012, 7:24 pm
Konata is a member of Akatsuki?
She can use Sharingan too! I love you

on August 2nd 2012, 8:21 pm
There is no such thing as too much anime. Smile

on August 2nd 2012, 8:37 pm
Clear coins are awesome

on August 2nd 2012, 8:41 pm
Looks like Konata took a few levels in Rogue. Wink

on August 2nd 2012, 8:58 pm
How much is that coin worth?

on August 2nd 2012, 9:18 pm
Izumi Konata, 7th-level wizard and 4th-level rogue. Bane of orcs, kobolds and goblins everywhere. Wink

OtakWiiU wrote:How much is that coin worth?
What?! It can't just be bought or sold! Surprised

Besides, if somebody tried to take it without a power transfer, then it'd just teleport back to me. Wink

on August 2nd 2012, 9:31 pm
/me gives coin to Wario for his 20th BDay

on August 2nd 2012, 10:12 pm
Konata performed a Sneak Attack!
The goblin was defeated!
Konata: "Ha! You didn't see that coming!" >:]
OtakWiiU wrote:/me gives coin to Wario for his 20th BDay
You can't just take my coin or else-
The Blue Star Coin appears in GamerZack's hand
-it'll just reappear in my hand! Oh, just like that.
Wario: "An empty box without a present inside?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Crying or Very sad

on August 2nd 2012, 10:36 pm
Blue Star Coin. Wink

on August 2nd 2012, 11:36 pm
Um....it is Rukia Smile

on August 2nd 2012, 11:46 pm
It's a Cardcaptor! Surprised
Rukiafan wrote:Blue Star Coin. Wink
We need you back at the show. Sad

on August 2nd 2012, 11:50 pm
Um....Brian is busy writing 2 reviews Smile Crying or Very sad

on August 3rd 2012, 12:18 am
Sakura is holding a teddy bear. Smile

on August 3rd 2012, 12:04 pm
You have a blue coin.

on August 3rd 2012, 12:22 pm
Who is that girl?

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 6 Images10

on August 3rd 2012, 12:34 pm
tails

on August 3rd 2012, 12:38 pm
Is that Konata still lol?

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on August 3rd 2012, 1:55 pm
"I am so happy!" Very Happy

on August 3rd 2012, 2:01 pm
$$$$

on August 3rd 2012, 5:08 pm
"SNEAK ATTACK!!"

on August 3rd 2012, 6:15 pm
Saphire Blue coin.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on August 3rd 2012, 7:10 pm
Happy girl. Smile

on August 3rd 2012, 8:03 pm
I collect 8 of those for a golden metal to unlock The Fear so that I may race Samus on epona while collecting picrats for Kirby, so I can feed munchlax a slime, to get King K Rolls Bananas, to trade to Fawful for some beans to give to Mr. Game and Watch for a pice of ROB Smile

on August 4th 2012, 2:02 am
Master thief Izumi Konata. Wink

EDIT: My computer's packed-up! That means we'll all have to enjoy my blue spinning coin for a while! Surprised

on August 4th 2012, 8:22 am
Weird since my avatar changes on its own Surprised

on August 4th 2012, 12:31 pm
Konata looks so kawaii! Surprised

on August 4th 2012, 1:52 pm
Speaking of Bronies, Aug 27 Game Stop has the Keldeo event for pokemon black and white

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum