Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 5 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 25th 2012, 9:00 pm
Zack

Admin

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 5 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 25th 2012, 9:38 pm
Witch. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 25th 2012, 9:56 pm
Abra is a Pokemon and so is kadabra, but zack is a trainer from tulip town in jhoto

Admin

on July 25th 2012, 11:12 pm
Geodude is a Pokemon and so is Graveler, but Otak is a Trainer from Sienna City in Kanto, where his next-door neighbour is a girl named Konata Pechafruit. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Clαππαd
Clαππαd

on July 26th 2012, 11:18 am
A gamer from Australia. Smile

on July 26th 2012, 1:23 pm
Cute girl is cuuuuuuuuuttttteeeee

Admin

on July 26th 2012, 3:34 pm
"I put a spell on you...because you're miiiine!"
(I think that one's fairly self-explanatory Wink)

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 26th 2012, 5:35 pm
I wish I had a wand to cast spells Wink

Admin

on July 26th 2012, 6:12 pm
"I'm smiling because I just gained a new spell level!" Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 26th 2012, 9:17 pm
Zack ball Z
Super saiyan 4 Zack

Admin

on July 26th 2012, 9:39 pm
She's smiling. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 27th 2012, 9:05 am
Wild zack used sit still...

on July 27th 2012, 10:51 am
Konata looks happy! Smile
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

on July 27th 2012, 12:49 pm
Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Daimao?

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
DigiDestined
DigiDestined

on July 27th 2012, 1:32 pm
An unknown anime character Razz

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 27th 2012, 5:40 pm
Reminds me of jolteon

Admin

on July 27th 2012, 5:50 pm
Reminds me of Mismagius. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 27th 2012, 9:52 pm
Reminds me of the best decade EVER!!! The 90's!!! Nostalgic RUSH!!!!!!!! OOHHH YEAH!

Admin

on July 27th 2012, 11:11 pm
Happy Konata. Very Happy

DigiDestined
DigiDestined

on July 27th 2012, 11:21 pm
PRMF: GamerZack the Blue Ranger! Smile

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on July 27th 2012, 11:37 pm
Renamon. Smile

Chaos Emeralds

on July 28th 2012, 11:43 am
Why are the eyebrows a different color than his hair on the top of his head? Surprised Surprised Surprised

on July 28th 2012, 1:14 pm
A young angel. Smile

on July 28th 2012, 1:18 pm
A school girl. Like the hair.. Mostly for color :3

Clαππαd

on July 28th 2012, 1:22 pm
A blue koopa shell. Smile

on July 28th 2012, 1:44 pm
2 cute 4 me

on July 28th 2012, 2:00 pm
Nice wand. -w-

I'm finally on WiiWare Wave!

Nintendo Life: http://www.nintendolife.com/users/PunnyGuy

PunnyLoggery: http://www.backloggery.com/PunnyGuy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 28th 2012, 2:19 pm
It's a raccoon Razz

Admin

on July 28th 2012, 3:20 pm
Hello again, Konata. Very Happy
Emeralds wrote:Why are the eyebrows a different color than his hair on the top of his head? Surprised Surprised Surprised
Because my eyebrows are that way in real life. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 28th 2012, 8:36 pm
It's ZacK

Admin

on July 28th 2012, 8:44 pm
Konata has a big smile on her face!

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 28th 2012, 8:46 pm
A Koopa coin

Admin

on July 29th 2012, 12:01 am
Konata the Good Witch.

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 29th 2012, 10:23 am
A coin for Wario to steal

on July 29th 2012, 11:27 am
A witch with a fairy godmother's wand. Smile

on July 29th 2012, 12:11 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-zhIImKP5k

Admin

on July 29th 2012, 3:50 pm
I hope you like Japan, Otak. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 29th 2012, 5:03 pm
Why is the coin turning white on the second flip?

Admin

on July 29th 2012, 5:15 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:Why is the coin turning white on the second flip?
That, my dear fellow, is called a 'glitch'. Surprised

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on July 30th 2012, 11:59 am
A blue star coin. Wink

Admin

on July 30th 2012, 3:15 pm
The Yellow Ranger likes Rukia very much! Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 30th 2012, 3:18 pm
I remember those coins in SM64

Admin

on July 30th 2012, 5:55 pm
Why it's Wendy, the Good Witch! Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 30th 2012, 6:27 pm
Ba ba, ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba baaaaaaa

Admin

on July 30th 2012, 6:30 pm
It's Phoebe, the youngest and middle Charmed One! Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 30th 2012, 6:45 pm
How can a middle child be the youngest???

Admin

on July 30th 2012, 8:26 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:How can a middle child be the youngest???
Well, she was the youngest of three girls, but when Prue (the eldest sister) was killed, she and then-middle sister Piper discovered they had a younger half-sister named Paige.

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 30th 2012, 9:09 pm
Ao coin

Admin

on July 30th 2012, 9:42 pm
Konata's Delivery Service Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on July 30th 2012, 9:44 pm
Spin spin spin!!!!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum