Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 16th 2012, 1:31 am
I wonder what he's making there. I hope it's a tasty sammich. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 16th 2012, 1:36 am
It's a she I created her with computer alchemy. Razz

on July 16th 2012, 1:43 am
GamerZack squints
Oh, my bad, I apologise. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on July 16th 2012, 1:53 am
Some guy in a blue shirt.

on July 16th 2012, 3:12 am
A happy cat. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You Rukiafan7

on July 16th 2012, 4:40 am
Rukia. Smile

on July 16th 2012, 4:47 am
Wiki errr I mean zack

on July 16th 2012, 10:45 am
Konata!
Congratulations everyone this is the first topic to reach the 999 post limit! Wink

on July 16th 2012, 10:47 am
It is Rukia Kuchiki Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on July 16th 2012, 10:48 am
999 post limit?

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on July 16th 2012, 2:46 pm
"An apple."
"An apple?"
"An apple."

Clαππαd
View user profile

on July 16th 2012, 3:16 pm
Your avatar's head looks a little like a Dango! I love you

on July 16th 2012, 3:18 pm
Is your avatar an angel in a schoolgirl outfit? Smile
@Clαππαd wrote:Your avatar's head looks a little like a Dango! I love you
Pardon? I look like a whatnow? Surprised

Clαππαd
View user profile

on July 16th 2012, 3:21 pm
You're cute. Wink
I didn't notice until just now, but this topic now has over 1,000 posts!

on July 16th 2012, 4:50 pm
Brown-Eyed Girl

on July 16th 2012, 5:24 pm
Is Zack 16-bit?

on July 16th 2012, 5:40 pm
No he's 16.5 bits! Laughing
A girl.

on July 16th 2012, 7:50 pm
Is that Crono from Chrono Trigger as a Girl!?

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on July 16th 2012, 8:19 pm
"I POINT AT YOU!!!!"

on July 16th 2012, 8:43 pm
You should make a DIY with Zack

on July 16th 2012, 8:50 pm
"Konata, put down that controller and go to bed! NOW!" >:
LordOtakWiiU wrote:"]You should make a DIY with Zack
I have considered making some Mushroom Force-themed microgames... Wink

on July 16th 2012, 8:53 pm
I must admit the DIY I sent you wasn't mine, I sent you one of punnys, I still haven't made a real DIY game Sad and I've had it since it came out... I'm on the fence about petit computer because of that, but I really want it.

Anyway ahhh 16-bit the best rivalry was Sega Vs. Nintendo

on July 16th 2012, 10:40 pm
Kawaii. Wink

on July 16th 2012, 11:33 pm
Rukia likes rabbits? I was born in the Year of the Rabbit...does that mean she'd like me? Surprised

Anonymous

on July 17th 2012, 12:07 am
Live.....action....sigh.

on July 17th 2012, 12:16 am
Anime! Very Happy

on July 17th 2012, 9:08 am
What the what? Your mouth opens and your eyes closed

on July 17th 2012, 10:34 am
Konata chan! Smile

on July 17th 2012, 11:09 am
Is naruto holding Kushina? That's so sweet even though it his mother, but that's what I'd do for my GF

on July 17th 2012, 3:10 pm
I don't think that's Naruto although he looks similar.
Konata from Lucky Star.

on July 17th 2012, 3:13 pm
Cosplayer

View user profile

on July 17th 2012, 3:29 pm
Sleepy.

on July 17th 2012, 4:23 pm
Clannad

on July 17th 2012, 4:43 pm
Konata holding a PS controller and rubbing her eyes due to exhaustion...I thought I told her to go to bed. Oh well... Neutral

on July 17th 2012, 4:45 pm
GamerZack wrote:Konata holding a PS controller and rubbing her eyes due to exhaustion...I thought I told her to go to bed. Oh well... Neutral
Just send her my way Zack @ Wink

on July 17th 2012, 5:15 pm
LordOtakWiiU wrote:
GamerZack wrote:Konata holding a PS controller and rubbing her eyes due to exhaustion...I thought I told her to go to bed. Oh well... Neutral
Just send her my way Zack @ Wink
She's already in your profile. Wink

By the way, I sent the very first Power Rangers: Mushroom Force game to your Wii console. What do you think? Smile

on July 17th 2012, 5:19 pm
I liked the ranger micro game thanks ORE

on July 17th 2012, 5:24 pm
Konata, go to bed! Don't make me ask my Butterfree to use Sleep Powder (to knock you out) and Gust (to sweep you up to your bedroom)! >:[

on July 17th 2012, 5:33 pm
Cheery

View user profile

on July 17th 2012, 5:37 pm
Konata.

on July 17th 2012, 5:49 pm
Cute

on July 17th 2012, 6:17 pm
Konata has indigo hair. Smile

on July 17th 2012, 6:28 pm
Happy happy happy

on July 17th 2012, 6:40 pm
Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy girl. Sleep

on July 17th 2012, 7:15 pm
Genki

View user profile

on July 17th 2012, 7:21 pm
Konata must have stayed up all night playing video games again.

on July 17th 2012, 8:33 pm
You are challenged by Sailor Clannad!
Sailor Clannad sent out Gardevoir!
Go, Clefairy!

on July 17th 2012, 9:17 pm
/me sends out Otaku
otaku uses sweet kiss

View user profile

on July 17th 2012, 9:19 pm
Konata needs some sleep.

on July 17th 2012, 9:25 pm
So what's that girl's name? Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum