Latest topics

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 4233
View user profile

Re: Japan Discussion.

on April 26th 2014, 9:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@nepgear I don't know Sad it makes me sad, people are always on my case for liking Japan so much

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me
Admin
Male Posts : 8708
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on May 26th 2014, 3:11 pm
How large is Japan in-terms of its landmass?

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

View user profile

on June 11th 2014, 8:19 am
145,925 Miles according to google

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me
Male Posts : 112
View user profile

on June 22nd 2014, 11:01 am
Sexism is rampant in business and government in Japan, yet out of 1,000 average working class Japanese men polled only 1 of them agreed with the way woman are demeaned by their people in power. http://world.time.com/2013/09/30/you-mean-women-deserve-careers-patriarchal-japan-has-breakthrough-moment/

View user profile

on June 28th 2014, 8:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
That's weird, but it's good that the majority wants change (if I read that correct)

on July 3rd 2014, 11:26 am
It is supposed to be really bad right now for professional women, but most of the Japanese men are so nice and hold honor above all else! I love you
Even here in America people with power and influence are holding women back so it's not just a Japanese problem, but the difference is that there are more sexist men in the working class here in America then there are in Japan based on my personal experience.
View user profile

on July 26th 2014, 8:55 pm
@Kushina :'( I don't get why people have a hatred to other people based on who they are, especially of its something they can't control... (gender, race, ect.)

Admin
Male Posts : 8708
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on August 3rd 2014, 8:35 pm
Why are Japanese games hated by so many people when most Western games are far more violent? It's for that very reason that I prefer Japanese games.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

View user profile

on August 3rd 2014, 9:26 pm
Japanese games seem to have far more creativity in them as well, games like Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil, No More Heroes, and MadWorld are all violent but oh so fun

Male Posts : 288
View user profile

on October 4th 2014, 12:33 pm
I didn't realize that 100,000's of Koreans died in mining work camps as slaves during the 1960's northern Japan.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum