Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
More eShop Discounts for North America SupermarioLand
Super Mario Land is just a start

After the latest Nintendo Direct, it seems that Japan and Europe will be getting discounts on 10 selected Virtual Console and 3D titles in the Nintendo eShop, while Nintendo of America has only confirmed 1 discount title, which is Super Mario Land.

Fear not! Nintendo of America's website reveals their plan to release a new limited time deal every weekend for the entire summer. Which digital Nintendo 3DS games will have this offer are still a total mystery. However, they might be same as in Europe:

Pushmo

Zen Pinball 3D

Let's Golf 3D

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX

Dillon's Rolling Western

Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive!

Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!

Mighty Switch Force

and Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins

Are you excited about weekly deals on the Nintendo eShop? Leave your thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
June 23rd 2012, 7:51 pmGuest
I'm happy Nintendo is finally having sales on their digital games. I love you
ShounenMania
June 23rd 2012, 8:01 pmShounenMania
This is unexpected! Glad to hear that there will be more than one eshop game for sale. More eShop Discounts for North America 631737971
KeAfan7
June 23rd 2012, 8:21 pmKeAfan7
It's nice to see Nintendo finally having some sales for their digital content. Wink
Objection Blaster
June 23rd 2012, 8:43 pmObjection Blaster
I still have about $30 left in my eshop account so I will download some of the discounted games! Cool
Tasuki
June 23rd 2012, 8:56 pmTasuki
Hmmmm I think this will be a good time to get LoZ: Link's Awakening.
Anonymous
June 23rd 2012, 9:58 pmGuest
Tasuki wrote:Hmmmm I think this will be a good time to get LoZ: Link's Awakening.
Likewise. I love you
Staroceancrazy
June 24th 2012, 2:05 pmStaroceancrazy
Those are some good games listed Very Happy
Trinity33
June 24th 2012, 2:48 pmTrinity33
Finally!
Amufungal
June 24th 2012, 5:37 pmAmufungal
Nintendo should have been doing this all along Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum