View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
Swim Lil' Fishies!

Earlier this year Funbox Media officially announced that the Wii U eshop racer Jett Tailfin would release in Europe this October! Now Hoplite Research Games has confirmed that the game will be released in North America this month! The exact day that the game releases hasn't been announced yet, but with less than two weeks left in July it means that we're less than two weeks away from the game's North American launch! The price point also hasn't been confirmed, but we'll be sure to let you know when we find out!

Are you looking forward to this Wii U underwater racing adventure? Let us know in our comments below!

Source: Nintendo Everything.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

This is the first that I've heard of this game.
@SuperVash wrote:This is the first that I've heard of this game.
Me too Smile
When I saw the trailer (almost 2 years ago) it already looked good, and I thought it could be a fun racer.
I got in contact with the developers and they said it will release soon.
But then everything turned quiet, up to the point that I thought it was cancelled.

Good to hear it's back now with 2 years of additional development and a confirmed release date.
Yay! More fun eshop games! I love you
Um...is there a trailer for this game? Smile
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum