Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
From E3 2011 to 2012: Every Nintendo Conference is an Anniversary  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2_08NGWfKq2vOUhCOAo7ScTIeOUgXgMWkSU_mqm0E1lIw83dz
They deliver everything except the cake

Every E3 conference is an annual tradition on what will gaming be like in the next 6 months and beyond. Last year’s Nintendo Conference wasn’t just an annual foreshadowing for the industry and fans, It was also the year where we look back. Nintendo’s E3 2011 started with a milestone celebration on the Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary with the sneak preview of the Zelda Symphony concert, looking back on the journeys we all took together and looking forward to new ones that lies ahead. The Symphony send goosebump on our Triforce, hope mine is Courage. It was a great way to start the Nintendo Conference.

Nintendo’s E3 2012 is also the year for Kirby’s 20th Anniversary and whether the Anniversary will be present during the conference is unknown. I personally think Kirby’s 20th Anniversary will present at the start of the conference as a last standoff for the Nintendo Wii and possibly a surprise announcing title, Kirby’s Air Ride 2 for the Nintendo 3DS please. I also predict that the presentation for Kirby’s 20th Anniversary will be remotely unexpected from a Nintendo perspective. Unlike the previous year, Shigeru Miyamoto will not present himself on stage for Kirby’s 20th Anniversary, it’s not his baby. I doubt Masahiro Sakurai will step forward because he’s working on the new Smash Bros. Nintendo is going to present this in an over the top way that will have us really be applauding for Kirby’s 20 years of his tomato loving cuteness.

From E3 2011 to 2012: Every Nintendo Conference is an Anniversary  Kirby20thanniversay

How exactly will Nintendo going to accomplish the same theatrical sensation from last year’s opening to this year’s Nintendo Conference introduction, by sending Eminem on stage and rap about Kirby. That’s right, I predict that Eminem is going to be the spokesperson for Kirby’s 20th Anniversary. I think that the Eminem and Wii U rumor is only half-true, although having Eminem demonstrate on how he pronounce Wii U will bring our personal criticism on Nintendo’s next gen console name a more profound forgiveness. This is how I think it all went down; after Reggie Fils-Aime was casually listening to the radio and then Love the Way You Lie by Eminem featuring Rihanna started playing. Once Reggie heard Eminem mentions the word Nintendo from the song, an 8-bit light bulb suddenly appear over Reggie’s determined head. I’m serious, If my prediction is true, this is the most logical explanation I can think of on how it all went down. Furthermore, remember that Nintendo of Europe hire Robert Williams along with his daughter Zelda to promote Ocarina of Time 3D and Skyward Sword as part of the Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary. Oddly enough, I honestly believe that Eminem and Kirby are similar characters. Their singing ability attacks their enemies, for Eminem it’s figuratively and for Kirby it’s literally.

From E3 2011 to 2012: Every Nintendo Conference is an Anniversary  Eminem

To quote the part of the lyric from the Eminem song I just previously mention:
“Life is no Nintendo game"

Fortunately for Kirby, his life is.

If Eminem does get on stage at the Nintendo Conference, will he be promoting for Wii U or Kirby’s 20th Anniversary? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Previous From E3 2011 to 2012 articles:
What E3 means for 3DS owners

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Ulqiorrathegreat
Pikmin turns 10 this year if I'm not mistaken?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)