Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
The world of HD gaming has gone cheaper, hopefully

Rumor: Wii U retail games price same as Wii TekkenWiiSucessorcharactercustomisation

Another rumor yet again from online retailers and this time is from North America.

This rumor hints that the Wii U suggestive retail price for disc games will be the same as the suggestive retail price for popular Wii disc games at $49.99. One of the Wii U launch titles that have a price tag already from Amazon is Tekken. Tekken for Wii U was shown at last years E3 with a short video montage that demonstrates that you can artistically customize the fighters with the Wii U tablet. This also speculates the price for downloading Wii U digital retail games will be.

Do you think that this foreshadows the truth about the Wii U title price similar to the truth behind the speculation of two new Nintendo Selects titles from Canadian online retailers? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
Not surprising since HD format discs have been around for a while, so naturally it is cheaper to make HD dvd's now then it was when the current generation started. Wink

It may just be a rumor, but I think the probability that this particular rumor is true, is actually very high. Wink
Biorn the Viking
May 16th 2012, 12:28 pmBiorn the Viking
Agreed with Brian. It would be horrible if WiiU titles were priced between £39.99 - £49.99 like certain HD products such as Battlefield or Uncharted.
Marioman18
May 16th 2012, 12:31 pmMarioman18
I agree with the previous comments the technology is fairly old now so manufacturing costs must be a fair amount cheaper then they were a few years ago Very Happy
Staroceancrazy
May 16th 2012, 12:55 pmStaroceancrazy
Good news! I was worried WiiU games were going to probably be around $80-$100 so this is an awesome surprise Rumor: Wii U retail games price same as Wii 631737971
KingreX32
May 16th 2012, 5:17 pmKingreX32
Thats good to hear.
Amufungal
May 17th 2012, 12:36 pmAmufungal
This means I'll be able to buy more games then I thought Smile
Fox_McCloud
May 17th 2012, 1:35 pmFox_McCloud
Any more expensive and the game industry would collapse from lack of software sales in the awful economy pale
Bazooka
Thank god the price for games isn't going up on the next Nintendo console.
KingreX32
May 17th 2012, 7:49 pmKingreX32
Guys this is just a Rumour.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)