Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Huge Bounty For The First Person To Vanquish This Tough Game!

Cloudberry Kingdom Will Be The Hardest Game On The Wii U eshop! CloudberryKingdomScreen2

If you thought games such as Super Meat Boy and La-Mulana were tough as nails 2D platformers then you should brace yourselves, because Pwnee Studios upcoming Wii U Shop game Cloudberry Kingdom is going to be so difficult to beat that Pwnee Studios claims they will give $1,000 to the first person to beat the game at the highest difficulty setting!

Cloudsberry Kingdom is set to release in December!

Authors Comment: What are your thoughts about the digital bounty placed on this game?

Cloudberry Kingdom Will Be The Hardest Game On The Wii U eshop! 19654

Cloudberry Kingdom Will Be The Hardest Game On The Wii U eshop! 87457210

Cloudberry Kingdom Will Be The Hardest Game On The Wii U eshop! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
Good God. I know I couldnt play this game.
Amufungal
Oh my this game sure looks hard Surprised
Staroceancrazy
I would never beat this game Shocked
Biorn the Viking
Pfft. That's it? Looks easy. And of course, that's the sarcasm in me talking. I'd probably end up crying whilst playing this game. XD
Splatuna
WTF is this a bullet hell platformer!?
DigiDestined
This bounty thing reminds me of The Last Starfighter Laughing
FuManchu
Lol that's exactly what I was thinking! I love that movie.
Otaku
Ohmygosh that is WAY TOO HARD Shocked
ZezHylia
Wow........that's all I can even say about this game needless to say it would be way too difficult for my liking D:
Biorn the Viking
As much as I enjoy a good challenge, I might have to agree with ZezHylia on this one.
Supertimbros
This game looks like it will be a beast in terms of difficulty. It sort of reminds me of those crazy hard bullet hell shooters from Japan back in the 90's. Surprised
Sakura chan
It would be very difficult, but I think that I could beat the game with enough practice. Smile
Fox_McCloud
This look much too hard Shocked
Bazooka
No way am I downloading this coronary inducing game. Twisted Evil
Chrono_Cross
I don't see how this looks hard. At all. I mean if you look closely, here are patterns in the waves of enemies. All you have to do is run at a certain pace, at certain times throughout the level and you'll be fine.

Coming from a hardcore platform player. lol
KeAfan7
Yes, but it can be difficult to learn the enemy patterns with so much happening on the screen, so despite the relatively straightforward patterns the human eye will easily be distracted by the other things going on around the player's character.
Chrono_Cross
At first yes, but that's what the learning process is all about. I'm not perfect and I know I'd die a lot at these types of levels but it's learning where everything is and timing, that will give you the upper advantage to winning.
KingreX32
I would love to review this one.
Elza
Who would want to play such a stressfully hard game? Surprised
KingreX32
LOL I guess your right. I would have to buy a few more controllers, cause I would definatly break a few.
Biorn the Viking
KingreX32 wrote:I would love to review this one.

Any review in general would be interesting. Especially on the difficulty.
KingreX32
LOL.
XenobladeYuki
I know one thing for sure, I ain't going to be the first to beat the game at its hardest level of difficulty. pale
KingreX32
Did you guys here the news. Couldberry Kingdom will be free for WiiU owners who donate money to the Dev team
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
This looks WAY too hard!
Anonymous
This game is so hard I would cry if I played. Crying or Very sad
KingreX32
this is controller breakingly hard
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)