Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

How many retro systems do you still own?

+9
Biorn the Viking
KeAfan7
Tasuki
FM_Alchemist
Marth
Ragnar
Sneaker
Staroceancrazy
Amufungal
13 posters
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

How many retro systems do you still own? - Page 1 Empty Re: How many retro systems do you still own?

July 19th 2012, 8:18 am
GBA, PS2, DSPhat, DSi, DSlite

How many retro systems do you still own? - Page 1 Empty Re: How many retro systems do you still own?

August 3rd 2014, 7:14 pm
i have a ds, a 3DS, a n64, a gamecube, a wii u and wii, and some super nintendo cartridges but not the system.

SuperVash

August 3rd 2014, 7:51 pm
Almost every system under the sun plus over 5,000 games! Cool

That includes download only titles.

How many retro systems do you still own? - Page 1 FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)