Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

How often do you purchase retro games? and how many do you buy? Empty How often do you purchase retro games? and how many do you buy?

July 2nd 2012, 1:29 pm
I purchase retro games every month and usually get two or three games at a time.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

How often do you purchase retro games? and how many do you buy? Rena-rena-ryuugu
Tasuki
Tasuki

How often do you purchase retro games? and how many do you buy? Empty Re: How often do you purchase retro games? and how many do you buy?

July 3rd 2012, 5:12 pm
I buy them when I find them or see a good deal on them. I really don't have a set amount that I buy or when I buy them. I work at a Goodwill store so if something catches my eye there I pick it up also I have a retro game store near where I live. Usually I pick one up when I want to play that particular title. Like right now I just finished Castlevania: Bloodlines on the Genesis and now I am looking for Portrait of Ruin.

Since I still have a ton of my old Sega Genesis, NES, SNES, N64, and GB games from when I was a kid I dont have to really buy too many. The ones I get are usually ones that I rented or friends had when I was a kid but I never owned them so its not like I have to rebuy any of my old retro games.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)