Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Tinglemaster
Tinglemaster

Do you think nintendo will add more systems to 3ds virtual console? Empty Do you think nintendo will add more systems to 3ds virtual console?

July 6th 2011, 9:03 pm
Like they did with the wii's virtual console?
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Do you think nintendo will add more systems to 3ds virtual console? Empty Re: Do you think nintendo will add more systems to 3ds virtual console?

September 26th 2012, 5:30 pm
Supposedly, we'll eventually be receiving Bonk's Adventure on the Turbografx -16. Which is kind of strange, because we haven't even received any SNES titles yet. scratch

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Do you think nintendo will add more systems to 3ds virtual console? Empty Re: Do you think nintendo will add more systems to 3ds virtual console?

September 26th 2012, 6:04 pm
I bet they'll add GBA later, I'd still like a way to transfer wiis VC to 3DS and play SNES, Genesis, TurboGraphix, NeoGeo, Arcade, and N64 games on the go, plus the NES games we don't have yet, also maybe certain WiiWare games like Sonic 4, ExciteBike, La-Mulana, and FFIVTAY, I'd love those on the go and I'd play them more often if it did happen

September 26th 2012, 6:34 pm
HarmoKnight, two words my friend... Super Metroid Do you think nintendo will add more systems to 3ds virtual console? 631737971

Nuff said.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

September 26th 2012, 6:47 pm
^yeah I've actually been thinking of ways to make wii spacific games be on the 3DS some like NMH could use the tradition 3DS controls and MKW could still use gyro, Cubello could use touch screen, and Metroid prime 3 could use controls like the original, but VC would be easy, except maybe N64/GCN, but you could add CPP for those

September 26th 2012, 8:43 pm
I hope so, but the service already seems really slow with its releases. Sad
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 28th 2012, 10:07 pm
Yeah, I just hope Nintendo releases some more 3DS VC titles soon, because Quarth isn't really what I was hoping for. Actually, at this point, I'm not really sure WHAT I'm hoping for, but I know it isn't Quarth. Lol

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)