Go down

Re: Hello

on October 6th 2011, 11:23 am
Chickgoboom, when your coming into a turn just let of the gas for a second and start turning into the bend a little early. It just takes some practice chickgoboom. I mean if you were moving at 150 mph in real car your steering would be very sensitive too.

(It sounds to me like you did go boom.)
Admin
View user profile

on October 6th 2011, 5:32 pm
WiiAboutU wrote:You should also give 3D Pixel Racing a chance SKTTR. Forget about what Corbie at NL said about it and the score he awarded it, I'm really enjoying it myself. It has a really cheerful retro style and the first person perspective is the best I've found in any racer so far, it actually controls better then the other perspectives. With the added WiiMotion controls it almost feels like your actually driving the car yourself. For only 500 points it has plenty of content and I don't know how Microforum crammed everything into 45 blocks. But they did and the outcome is wonderful, at only 500 points it's a complete steal and a racer that every respectable racing fan should have in their collection.

OK, I'll put it on my buy-list. Smile
But NyxQuest, Max & the Magic Marker, Rage of the Gladiator, LIT, chick chick BOOM and Trenches Generals are my next priority purchases, so it may take a while to get to 3D Pixel Racing. And I want to get a gold medal on all MotoHeroz single player races before getting into the next racing game anyway.

on October 6th 2011, 6:25 pm
Yeah, I'm also working on obtaining all of the collectibles in Moto Heroz. (<:

View user profile

on October 9th 2011, 11:32 am
WiiAboutU wrote:Yeah, I'm also working on obtaining all of the collectibles in Moto Heroz. (<:

In the last few days I got all coins (2500/2500) and all spirits (150/150). So now I have 13/14 cars.

I'm still working on the gold medals (50/75) to unlock the final car.

When I was reading through the story chapter book, I thought it was odd that it ended rather abruptly at 25/25.

To everyone who has beaten the story: Do you all have 25/25 pages in the chapter book or is there more to it that I missed?

on October 9th 2011, 11:36 am
No it just ends out of the blue like you stated, perhaps there will be more when the dlc is released Question

on October 11th 2011, 4:18 am
Hey everyone, a friend of mine just joined wiiwarewave. So please give a warm welcome to my friend RoryLee. Razz

on October 11th 2011, 6:53 pm
Hello welcome RoryLee Very Happy

on October 11th 2011, 8:54 pm
Hello Everyone!
Thanks for the welcome, WAU.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

on October 11th 2011, 9:07 pm
Hello Smile
You should come a little earlier because this site is so quiet this time of the day Neutral

on October 12th 2011, 4:49 am
@RoryLee wrote:Hello Everyone!
Thanks for the welcome, WAU.

Welcome RoryLee. I sure I've seen you somewhere before.

@Paragoomba wrote:Hello Smile
You should come a little earlier because this site is so quiet this time of the day Neutral

Hi Paragoomba. Haven't seen you before. Good to see you like NMH. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum