Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

So what's everyone's impressions of Gargoyle's Quest? Empty So what's everyone's impressions of Gargoyle's Quest?

August 30th 2011, 3:20 pm
It sounds pretty good but before I shell out some dough for this I'd like to hear what all of you think about this game.

So what's everyone's impressions of Gargoyle's Quest? Star_o10
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

So what's everyone's impressions of Gargoyle's Quest? Empty Re: So what's everyone's impressions of Gargoyle's Quest?

August 30th 2011, 3:44 pm
Buy it, I didn't buy the 3DSVC because I still have the original cartridge. But I absolutely loved Gargoyle's Quest. Great mix between RPG, platforming and action.
Himawari Chan
Himawari Chan

So what's everyone's impressions of Gargoyle's Quest? Empty Re: So what's everyone's impressions of Gargoyle's Quest?

August 30th 2011, 3:51 pm
If I heard correctly doesn't this game have some sort of ties to ghosts and goblins?
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

August 30th 2011, 4:04 pm
Firebrand from the Ghosts 'n Goblins serie is the main character. From wikipedia:

Known as The Red Arremer in Japan, Firebrand is the primary protagonist of the Gargoyle's Quest series. He belongs to a race of gargoyle demons known as the Red Arremer Tribe, considered the elite warriors of the demon king Astaroth. He is considered a hero among his peers, and as such he has been nicknamed Red Blaze due to his bright red skin and prowess with fiery magic. The Red Arremer tribe appear as standard enemies in the main Ghosts 'n Goblins series, while a fiery blue silhouette of a Red Arremer serves as the series' logo.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

August 30th 2011, 6:11 pm
Man when I hear about great games like this on handhelds It makes me sad that I have eye problems when playing on a small screen Crying or Very sad

So what's everyone's impressions of Gargoyle's Quest? 19654

So what's everyone's impressions of Gargoyle's Quest? 87457210

So what's everyone's impressions of Gargoyle's Quest? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

June 9th 2012, 3:55 pm
I believe there's a similar type of game for the SNES Brian, and it's called, "Demon's Crest".

Admin

June 9th 2012, 3:59 pm
Correct. There is Gargoyle's Quest on the Game Boy (and the 3DS VC), Gargoyle's Quest II on the NES and Game Boy and Demon's Crest on the SNES (third and so far finale game).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)