Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's-A-Trio! WOOHOO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nintendo has announced that Super Mario Advance, Super Mario Advance 2, and Super Mario Advance 3 will be releasing on the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack Gameboy Advance app on May 25th in the states and May 26th if you live in the Eastern Hemisphere. You can watch the announcement trailer above! What do you think about this upcoming update, and what games would you like to see released next on the service? Be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#News #Nintendo #NSO #ExpansionPack #Switch #eShop #SMA #SMA2 #SMA3 #GBA #Retro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eShop - News: A Trio of Games Are Releasing On The NSO + Expansion Pack Service Later This Week! 19654

eShop - News: A Trio of Games Are Releasing On The NSO + Expansion Pack Service Later This Week! 87457210

eShop - News: A Trio of Games Are Releasing On The NSO + Expansion Pack Service Later This Week! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
@MayonNaise @KokorOtaku @SunDownSamurai You haz been summoned!

eShop - News: A Trio of Games Are Releasing On The NSO + Expansion Pack Service Later This Week! 200.gif?cid=c38ef77ej1pvi9n1671i7900esgjgnxg39cllw4ojgyhqqf1&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

TheGingerDoctor
”What?! This is an outrage! Wait… no it isn’t, it’s an outrage, inrage, and semirage all in one! A trio of rages! Why is that, you ask…? Because it shoulda been the BEST ported-to-Game Bro Advents triple-game treat, schmobviously! Mad

…hm? Whaddaya mean, “Which games are ya talkin’ ‘bout, Crinkle Kong?”?! Isn’t it obvious? Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, schmobviously! Mad

Whaaaaaaaaat…? Of course it makes sense for me to like Pokémon (as long as the games are based in Genwun Land)! For one, it has a highly relatable character in it… Mad

…hm? No, it isn’t Professor Okinawa, It’s a Pokémon! Mad

…hm? No, it isn’t Electrode! It’s an ape! Mad

…hm? No, it isn’t Rillaboom! That’s not even in this game! Mad

…okay, now you’re just being taxonomically insensitive! I’m an APE, not a MANKEY! And how dare you ask me if I want a jelly-filled rice ball?! Everyone knows I like blueberry muffins, gosh Darwinit! Mad

(Over 9,000 deep breaths later…) Mad

Okay, rant’s over. Like, have fun with your Great Giana Advents or whatever… Bored/What the...?

~Love, Cranky 💖

KeAfan7 likes this post

KokorOtaku
I still wish you could purchase these like you could on WiiU, I’d only pick up the first Advance, but still

KeAfan7 and TheGingerDoctor like this post

KeAfan7
@KokorOtaku Advance 4 has 40 new levels though, why not that one as well? 🤔

TheGingerDoctor
@KeAfan7 The Wii U VC version also had the e-Reader Card levels included. If there’s anything close to a nitpick I have, it’s that they didn’t implement the Item Cards this time ‘round… 🫤
TheGingerDoctor
One thing worth noting is that none of these three games were showcased in the original announcement trailer, yet are being released before ones that were, yet are still MIA.
KeAfan7
@KokorOtaku @OrionJZed Rumor has it The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages AND The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons will be dropping on NSO next week alongside Duck Hunt (NES) with reworked touch controls? and Yoshi's Cookie (SNES). The reason I said "with reworked touch controls?" if true, is because I don't think you can actually emulate light gun peripherals with any of the Switch controllers, though I may be wrong? scratch

TheGingerDoctor
@KeAfan7 Actually, it’s possible with the right Joy-Con. eShop - News: A Trio of Games Are Releasing On The NSO + Expansion Pack Service Later This Week! 631737971

KeAfan7 likes this post

KeAfan7
@OrionJZed Nice! eShop - News: A Trio of Games Are Releasing On The NSO + Expansion Pack Service Later This Week! 631737971

TheGingerDoctor
@KeAfan7 “Always glad to help!” :fealissa:
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)