Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… Empty This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share…

December 6th 2022, 9:45 pm
When you think of the most challenging social interactions, what comes to mind?

Speaking in front of a large audience?

Singing in a packed karaoke bar?

Coming out of the closet?

Well, this is hard, but I must be brave… (deep breath)

The Closet:

Aqua Cherry Blossom and KokorOtaku like this post

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… Empty Re: This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share…

December 7th 2022, 12:36 pm
That's awesome! Be you always! Btw I happen to be asexual myself meaning I am not physically attracted to anyone of either gender. Glad you felt comfortable enough to share that with the community! I love you

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… 19654

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… 87457210

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

TheGingerDoctor, Aqua Cherry Blossom and KokorOtaku like this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… Empty Re: This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share…

December 7th 2022, 12:39 pm
I KNEW it lol.

Spoiler:

I second what @KeAfan7 said lol. Smile

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

TheGingerDoctor and KokorOtaku like this post

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 7th 2022, 1:51 pm
That’s awesome! I’m glad I did this… it’s like a weight lifted off my shoulders, and feels better not to keep a secret from everyone. I love you

KeAfan7 wrote:Btw I happen to be asexual myself meaning I am not physically attracted to anyone of either gender.

That was my initial hypothesis as well, after years of feeling “broken,” which was never the case. It wasn’t until five years ago that I looked back and realised the signs were there all along (well, since a single scene in an obscure-ish ‘90s-‘00s era sitcom)…

I was so deep in the wardrobe - we don’t have closets in Down Underland - that I was pretty much in Narnia! 🥶

Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:I KNEW it lol.

My parents knew before I did, and yet they consider me the family brainiac, haha!

In any case, it’s a comfort to know I’m not alone, even in this amazing, friendly community… you are all among my dearest friends… *sniff* Sad

Aqua Cherry Blossom likes this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

December 7th 2022, 7:58 pm
@OrionJZed You will always be one of my favourite members and one of only a few people online I consider a friend lol. Smug

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

Talesfanatic
Talesfanatic

December 7th 2022, 8:08 pm
@OrionJZed My father is also gay so you don't have to worry about Prejudice from me. Alternative Thumb's-

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… Images10

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 7th 2022, 9:25 pm
@Talesfanatic That’s good to know. Thank you. Happy

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 23rd 2023, 10:07 am
That’s great dude, so glad for you! You know that I’m not shy about what I like, my problem isn’t society per say but just finding someone that fits my preference. (though I’ve had a few people tell me it’s wrong) Best of luck to you

Inoue79
Inoue79

January 23rd 2023, 11:14 am
@KokorOtaku It's so ramantic if I were straight I would think you would be perfect boyfriend material, but yes I'm a half Japanese lesbian. I know you'll find the one though and am rooting for you. Smile

Fishing Resort - A 1.18 foot Crucian Carp

In Real Life - A 6 pound Black Crappie.

I'm an avid fisherwoman! Cool

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 23rd 2023, 1:25 pm
@Inoue79 Thanks, it’s seems like I’m capable when I actually talk to someone who is or at least half, I only had one bad experience (my most recent) and that was only because she wouldn’t even be my friend once she started dating, everything was fine and I wasn’t even into her that way but once she started dating she just broke all ties with me, even blocking me online, I was so depressed for so long, but I realized she didn’t care so I said “screw her” and have been better since. Sorry long rant but yeah I wish I could find someone near me because I’m scared of going to Japan by myself to meet someone, I feel I’m not intelligent enough yet.

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 24th 2023, 1:03 am
Inoue79 wrote:@KokorOtaku I know you'll find the one though and am rooting for you. Smile
Likewise. You got this! Happy

KeAfan7 likes this post

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 13th 2023, 6:33 pm
@KokorOtaku It wasn't Kushina was it? You still haven't heard back from her? scratch

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… 19654

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… 87457210

This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 14th 2023, 2:00 pm
@KeAfan7, no I’ve given up on her. I hope she’s found someone and isn’t waiting for me. This other person was someone I knew and we were just friends (I knew we weren’t gonna date ever) and I was ok with it because she still made me happy and was gonna help me find someone, but she ended up ditching me entirely after she found someone… They broke up but she still won’t talk to me, I’ve felt more and more like I’m just gonna remain alone over the past few years

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 2nd 2024, 4:13 pm
KokorOtaku wrote:she still made me happy and was gonna help me find someone, but she ended up ditching me entirely after she found someone… They broke up but she still won’t talk to me
Ouch. That sucks, dude… it reminds me of how too many people treated you back on Nintendo Life, where the ambiance is more toxic than Fuchsia City Gym. ☹

Here’s hoping you find a more supportive crowd. This isn’t easy, but it’s time for me to share… 631737971

KokorOtaku wrote:I’ve felt more and more like I’m just gonna remain alone over the past few years
I feel the same way about my own potential love life, which at this point is kind of a jumble… Anime Sweat
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)