Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Game Boy Series to Come to NSO (Leaked) Empty Game Boy Series to Come to NSO (Leaked)

April 20th 2022, 3:45 pm
So… turns out Nintendo’s been working on two new emulators for Nintendo Switch, for Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games respectively. victory

There’s even a bit of cross-compatibility between the Game Boy emulator and the Nintendo 64 NSO app, suggesting Transfer Pak support, with Pokémon Stadium being one of the upcoming games tested! Shocked

Thoughts? Clefairy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Game Boy Series to Come to NSO (Leaked) Empty Re: Game Boy Series to Come to NSO (Leaked)

April 21st 2022, 2:45 am
@NintendoFronkinPurist Wouldn't that mean Gen 1 & 2 Pokemon on NSO plus exclusive stuff via transfer pak in Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2?! Prinny

Game Boy Series to Come to NSO (Leaked) 19654

Game Boy Series to Come to NSO (Leaked) 87457210

Game Boy Series to Come to NSO (Leaked) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Game Boy Series to Come to NSO (Leaked) Empty Re: Game Boy Series to Come to NSO (Leaked)

April 21st 2022, 2:34 pm
I still want to buy these games on the eShop 😞 especially GBA games

Splatuna
Splatuna

April 22nd 2022, 1:57 pm
@KokorOtaku I agree that there should at least be both options available for these classic games. Maybe make a download from the NSO classic games apps an option that only becomes available if you've purchased the game as a one time check and afterwards you may play it offline and download it whenever you want on any devices associated with your Nintendo Account. Sad

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 22nd 2022, 3:04 pm
@Towafan7 Yes. Yes, it does. :phineas:

@KokorOtaku @Splatuna I posted a solution to this in one of the other discussion threads. :ferb:

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
Splatuna
Splatuna

April 22nd 2022, 3:09 pm
@NintendoFronkinPurist 404 Emoji not found! lol!

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 25th 2022, 1:50 pm
@Splatuna I have a tendency to sneak potential future emoji seeds into my posts so that if/when said emoji is added to the system database using the seeded code, it’s retroactively included in my past post. :squidsus:

Feel free to go searching, if you like. We could call it a “Scavengemoji Hunt” or something like that. victory

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

April 25th 2022, 4:09 pm
I wonder if they’ll add the ability to use SGB support as well?

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 25th 2022, 8:41 pm
@KokorOtaku That’d be Fronkin’ amazing, especially in an SGB-enhanced game like Donkey Kong ‘94! Pikachu

“What?! Yer foolin’ yerself if ya think a bit o’ fancy schmancy technojiggying an’ a splash of added colour can save that trainwreck of an “enhanced remake,” mah Funky-dunky Dinkling or, like, whatever squeirdNES!” Mad

~Love, Cranky I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)