Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Elza
Elza

Rumour final game in the "Chrono" series might be announced at e3 this year Empty Rumour final game in the "Chrono" series might be announced at e3 this year

May 19th 2012, 12:51 pm
A few blogs have posted this amusing information and if it turns out to be true what new gameplay additions and changes do you want to see in part 3?
Will you buy Chrono 3 if the rumour is true?

Rumour final game in the "Chrono" series might be announced at e3 this year Empty Re: Rumour final game in the "Chrono" series might be announced at e3 this year

May 19th 2012, 12:55 pm
This would be awesome if it's true, but only small lesser known blogs have posted this so it might be fake.

Prinnies Forever!
FuManchu
FuManchu

Rumour final game in the "Chrono" series might be announced at e3 this year Empty Re: Rumour final game in the "Chrono" series might be announced at e3 this year

May 19th 2012, 1:22 pm
If this turns out to be true there will be many happy Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross fans.

Rumour final game in the "Chrono" series might be announced at e3 this year Opb10
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

June 5th 2012, 9:53 pm
Square Enix didn't announce this game at E3 during their event sadly. Sad

Rumour final game in the "Chrono" series might be announced at e3 this year 19654

Rumour final game in the "Chrono" series might be announced at e3 this year 87457210

Rumour final game in the "Chrono" series might be announced at e3 this year Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Tasuki
Tasuki

July 3rd 2012, 5:38 pm
Honestly I loved Chrono Trigger and it is easily in my top five favorite RPGS of all time but I was so disappointed with Chrono Cross. Due to that I could either take or leave a third one although I know alot of people would love a third game.
ShanaNoShakugan
ShanaNoShakugan

July 3rd 2012, 5:40 pm
Crono Cross was too different from Chrono Trigger to be a success.

Tasuki

July 3rd 2012, 5:43 pm
ShanaNoShakugan wrote:Crono Cross was too different from Chrono Trigger to be a success.

I think that was my problem with it. It seemed that that slapped some things in from Chrono Trigger and mainly tried to capitalize on the success of Trigger. To me if felt as more of a spinoff rather than a sequel.
Anonymous

July 3rd 2012, 5:46 pm
I loved both games. I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)